Class Carrier Extends %Persistent

Property Employee As Array of Class Employees

Class Employees Extends %SerialObject

Property Name As %String

Property Address As Array of Class AddressDetail

Class AddressDetail Extends %SerialObject

Property Street1 As %String

Property Street2 As %String

I can get value for Employee Name as Employee_Name.

But I want to Get Value of Address Street1 and Street2 of Class AddressDetail using SQL Query
How can I get that?

0 3
0 361

I'm finding that in a mobile app setting, that Cache is causing the worst User Experience that I have ever seen in a mobile app - I'm just saying this hoping that someone will be able to help me out, my intent is not to criticise Intersystems.

We have a Xamarin Forms mobile app that consumes web pages that are created by Cache. The app compiles into iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Android Tablet, UWP (Windows 10, all of phone, tablet, and desktop), as well as MacOS.

3 5
0 347

hi, everybody!

i wanna connect to a remote server through Terminal.

after i add a server in [Preferred Server] and click the server name( [Remote System Access]->[Terminal] -> server name)

i got an Error dialog telling me that:

Failed to establish security context.

Reason:(-2146893042, 0x8009030e)No credentials are available in the security package

so do i miss some configuration?

Grateful for your help!

1 10
0 1.4K

Hello, we have a couple of BPL processes. This works with a limited amount of messages but we run into issues when we process thousands of messages in a session. One BPL calls a Validation BPL process with async='False' and there is a response defined. The timeout is two seconds and that seems to be plenty of time for the validation process. I expected the calling process to wait for a response but that is not happening.

0 1
0 275

Hello;

I have created an App launch to my FHIR app in the sandbox and am able to access Patients that are provided in the Sandbox. Having done this, I would now like to upload a test patient in a FHIR bundle to the sandbox, however I have not been able to find out how I can do this.

Can you provide some direction/tools that I can use to upload my bundle to the sandbox?

Thanks

-Rand

0 4
0 748

Hi.

We have created an Ensemble production that receives HL7 information via TCP Adapters, but the requirement from the vendor is that we submit an ACK message with the MSH segment mist have a date and time populated with seconds.

We are utilising the standard class for the Service Adapter (EnsLib.HL7.Service.TCPService).

HL7 Version 2.5 no modifications currently.

The messages received via the service is correctly received in ddMMyyyyhhmmss but our ACK back is only ddMMyyyyhhmm.

0 1
0 1.3K
Question
· Jan 22, 2019
SQL select to a list

I need to select my result into a list and be able to loop through the list when query finished any help appreciated here is where I am

##sql(SELECT %ID INTO :IDArray() FROM MergeHyland.TypeTwoDimesionCollection WHERE GUID = :Key AND EndDate IS NULL)
for I=1;1:$LISTLENGTH(IDArray)

{

w $Data(IDArray),i

}

0 2
0 1.2K

I need to automate the handling of usernames passwords, serverNames etc for use in the sending and receiving of emails, logging into SFTP servers etc etc for use within COS code
To manage external passwords we could use LastPass or any other proprietary password loggers, but I need to be able to call them as part of the automation (COS code) and occasionally visually look them up to "remind" the staff of their passwords.

any suggestions as to the best class data constructs to handle this scenario. Should the whole table be encrypted, only the passwords etc.

0 9
0 458
Question
· Jan 19, 2019
Node.js Iris retrieve

Hi,

I'm using node.js to access to Iris.

Considering this globals:

^Customer(1, "Address", 1)="London"

^Customer(1, "Address", 2)="UK"

^Customer(1, "Name")="Jane K. White"

^Customer(2, "Address", 1)="Reigate"

^Customer(2, "Address", 2)="UK"

^Customer(2, "Name")="Peter R. Black"

^Customer(3, "Address", 1)="London"

^Customer(3, "Address", 2)="UK"

^Customer(3, "Name")="Paul J. Green"

I retrieve all customers with:

mydata.retrieve( { global: "Customer" },

"array",

function(error, result) {

1 12
2 305

I have an in-memory list of items and I want to check which items match my pattern string.

Pattern string is a comma-separated list of items and special symbols like '*' and maybe '?'.

There's something similar in $system.OBJ.Compile, it accepts patterns: "*.data.*,Sample.*" - and it would compile 'Sample' package and all 'data' packages.

For example:

set list=$lb("abc", "c", "aaa", "bbb")
set result = ..match(list, "a*,*b")
zw result
result=$lb("abc","aaa","bbb")
0 7
0 681
Question
· Jan 17, 2019
Studio source control hooks

Hi there,

I've been busy setting up Perforce source control on a Cache 2017.2.2.865.0 instance. Everything is mostly done and working through studio hooks. Checking out, modifying and checking back in works correctly but I would like to know what the hook, override, setting is to force studio to check if the class needs to be checked out or is already checked out by another user before you are allowed to edit it.

1 3
1 572

I have a persistent class.

I want to store one of the properties there as a stream or a string depending on a size.

99% of values would be strings (less than $$$MaxStringLength characters) so I don't want to store everything as streams.

What do you think of this approach?

What's the best architecture to implement in this situation?

0 4
0 531

Let's say I have this property:

Property FavoriteColors As List Of %String;

I heed to convert it to JSON using SQL or at least without object access (so direct global access).

What's the fastest way to do that?

I thought about JSON_ARRAY and JSON_ARRAYAGG sql functions but they don't do that.

0 5
0 1.2K

​​​​​​​Hi,

I've been going through the instructions at https://download.intersystems.com/download/atelier.csp

Our development team are on the main hospital infrastructure so we need to whitelist any plugin repositories that Eclipse will need to get updates from.

I believe I need to whitelist the sites that host the both the Atelier and Eclipse plugin repositories:

0 2
0 329

Hi,

We are using Cache to generate HTML pages (complete with Javascript), which we are reading in an Android phone App's WebView.

If, when we generate HTML as follows:

<html>

<body bgcolor='red'>

Hello World

</body>

</html>

Reading this is iPad gets what you would expect, a red page with Hello World written in it.

However in Android phone, the page is both white and blank.

0 16
0 289

Hi Community,

I am using a method taht calls a Dashboard in Deepsee web from an application , but I want to know if it's possible to not showing the header, this part that have the search button, the name of the namespace, etc..

This is the method :

Method %OnAfterCreatePage() As %Status
{
//Set contratistaId = $Get(%session.Data("ContratistaId"),"")
//Set gerenciaId = $Get(%session.Data("GerenciaId"),"")

1 10
0 504

I've mapped multiple tables (UNION on mapped SQL classes) into a view, using CREATE VIEW.

Through ODBC, in Entity Framework, I am querying against that view and offering paging. The paging is implemented using IQueryable.Skip and IQueryable.Take.

Skip seems to have unexpected results, I believe due to incorrect SQL generated by the Entity Framework provider, though perhaps I've done something incorrectly. The generated SQL looks similar to this (with some bits replaced or altered for security reasons), the basic structure is unaltered.

0 11
0 663

I'm writing a SOAP client in Ensemble (2017.2.2) that is required to pass empty elements to the SOAP server in the form <xsi:type="ns:ResponsibleUser"/> where ResponsibleUser is a class that itself has no properties. I initially thought I'd found the answer with the XMLIGNORENULL parameter of XML enabled classes but this didn't make any difference for SOAP requests, only working when I wrote the XML to a file.

0 1
0 474
Question
· Jan 15, 2019
Why <UNDEFINED> on SQL

I have an sql statement that I would like to execute but I get the error

"zSearchChanges+5^MergeHyland.TypeTwoUtil.1 *KeyID"

and here is my sq

l  "&sql(SELECT Key INTO :KeyID FROM MergeHyland.TypeTwoDimesionalTable WHERE Key = :Key)" any ideas why 
0 2
0 201