Question
· Sep 23, 2016
Cache class definition

i got an unspecified character in my try-cache i do sample class definition using stream collection what is my defect plz reply me as soon as possible

0 2
0 279

I have a CSP page that needs to allow the user to submit a file. I have a form with an element in it <input type="file" name="file"/> which allows the user to select the file they want to upload from their local filesystem.

How do I go about actually getting the file to be sent to the server?

0 5
0 1.3K

Here is a screenshot from my 2016.2 FT instance of Studio and Ensemble:

I don't recall having seen the highlighted "+" suffix on document names previously. Who can tell me what it denotes?

I originally posted this in the Field Tests group but it turned out to be a 2016.1 feature that I hadn't previously noticed. So I subsequently moved the post to the Cache group.

2 11
0 750
Question
· Nov 7, 2016
CLS location from INT code

Given location in INT code, as Cache usually reports on error (zWriteReport+25^SomeFile.1), is there any programmatic way to determine corresponding place in original source code?

Jiri

2 10
1 811
Question
· Jun 9, 2016
REST Services Cataloging

I've been building up a REST services API, consisting of a dozen or so classes referenced from a Dispatch class, which has route mappings for the first piece of the URI. I'd like to have the Dispatch class be able to output all of the available Services, with some documentation. Is there something like a %Library resource that I could use to pull this information from each of the classes?

Thanks

Chris

0 7
0 798

I have been following the online Zen Quickstart Tutorial using the lastest release documentation. In addition to playing around with the styling and making a few minor functionality tweaks, I wanted to add an additional column that shows a count of the number of phone numbers for that Contact (as shown in the image below).

0 4
0 441

Hi,
I've organized my repository using TortoiseSVN. I was careful to use only svn commands while creating my file structure. Now all Subversion commands are working at the command line but not from within my IDE (Cache Studio). Basically I'm trying to write a plug-in for my IDE to use Subversion from within the Studio. Trying to integrate Subversion into my IDE, something like Subclipse, but for Cache Studio. The error occurred after reorganizing my code into directories. For example at the command-line, svn info and svn status and all other commands work perfectly. All Subversion commands work at the command prompt!

0 8
0 1.3K

I am looking for a general overview of how you would attach a document to a patient record in healthshare. For instance, an Advance Directive or Living Will.

Here are some starter questions:

1. What format is required, if any? Can it be a PDF or DOC?
  2. How can/should it be submitted? HL7? XDS.b? Embedded in a CCD?

Sorry for the open endedness. Any info would be helpful while I research this.

0 6
0 441

If your Ensemble environment is actually a HealthShare one, here's a snippet of information that I wasn't able to find in the documentation.

When a namespace is HealthShare-enabled it gets some mappings added to it in order to fetch stuff from the HSLIB database. The most obvious mapping is a package mapping that gives your namespace all the HS.* classes.

0 4
0 410

I'll be doing my first xml transform soon and I'm hoping to find a good graphical mapping tool to generate the XSLT. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've tried the demo of Altova MapForce and it's exactly what I want but it's super expensive. Working for a non-profit it would be nice if I could find a free or cheap solution.

0 5
0 3.1K

Hello,
I have a list of files on disk.
Each record is the fully qualified UNC path and filename.
I would like to send these files to the end users default printer as a document.
I have attempted to build a html page using document.write statements and print using printWindow.print(); command.

I think there must be a better way to send a series of files to the windows print spooler.
I would welcome any and all input.

0 5
0 419

Recently I came across a very strong statement to the effect that InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.dll library works fast because it does not open a TCP/IP connection, instead it works in the same process as a database. It made me pause for quite some time. Firstly because .Net Managed Provider, which utilises this library, opens TCP/IP connection to the database (and it is stated in the documentation "Using .NET and the ADO.NET Managed Provider with Caché"). And secondly, because as far as I know only eXtreme applications attach themselves to the process.

1 6
0 1.2K
Question
· Oct 10, 2016
Restarting Cache from inside

Dear colleagues,

a recent project came up with the question if it is possible to "restart Cache from inside", ie. using a COS-routine.

Thank you in advance and regdards

Markus

1 5
0 1.7K

Hi

I am facing issue with cache database it is part of schneider PES software..the issue started with below:

and after some reinstallation i became not able even to install it.

receiving always message:

0 2
0 333

In response to a comment on his posting about source control hooks and Atelier Bill McCormick used the example of Studio's SOAP Wizard and talked about providing more information about how Atelier will support this kind of extension.

My Atelier (1.0.116) has a Tools menu with an Add-Ins option and a "Soap Wizard" (sic) submenu.

Is there any information available to us yet about how we can add our own add-ins of this kind?

2 7
0 449

Hello!

My group and I are currently doing a research project on natural language processing and iKnow plays a big role in this project. I am aware that the algorithms iKnow use aren't public, and I respect that.

My question is, are there any public documents/research that explains, at least part of, the algorthims iKnow uses and the motivations for using them?

1 2
0 361

Internally we use splunk for monitoring applications and network.

Does Ensemble have a way of exposing internal metrics and/or a way of exposing custom built metrics?

I've used Deepsee dashboards in the past to monitor Apache Tomcat/Apache Camel/hawtio using JMX rest calls. This is the other way around and ideally I'd like to expose metrics on:

0 3
0 1.1K

Hi, I just installed the TRYCACHE 2016.2.1 preview release into a 16.04 Ubuntu VM. The install is dirt simple. Very nice. I've installed Eclipse Neon and used your update site link to get Atelier. Also very simple and nice. Thank you!

I see there is a January update coming. Will it be possible to include a license that lets developers launch one terminal session while connected to the TRYCACHE instance via Eclipse?

When I try to do this, I'm exceeding the TRYCACHE license limit.

thanks!

1 1
0 369

Hi all (and specifically Eduard L. ;)

The Ensemble Workflow REST API provided here:

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/EnsembleWorkflow

(and mentioned before in this Community, also as the basis of the Angular UI, also available in the same Git)

Has some very basic documentation as to how to work with the API (which also seems to be possibly a little out-dated as I think the /login URL is deprecated, for example).

Is there somewhere a more comprehensive documentation of this API?

1 3
0 582