Has anyone come up with a way to create a separate thread of processing that can achieve shared access to a set of objects created from the initials process? The situation is this. There is a large complex set of objects representing a business process. Some of these objects are in-memory only. The desire is to spin off a separate thread that could do some ancillary processing on this data set without slowing down the main process. Any thoughts?

0 6
0 1.1K

Most of projects on Caché, obviously, written not only in Cache ObjectScript, and should contain sources in other languages. Such as js or css for web-projects or any others. And it would be pretty good, if I could see all of files in one project, and possible to edit all of them. How to be in this case ?

And I think it is not a good idea, to place all project's sources in one root folder. Our project contains over 3 thousands classes and routines, and it is too difficult to find anything in such folder. Is not a good for it to use Java-way, and place every package in subfolder ?

5 2
0 341

I'm designing a workflow for PHR via FTP. What I've done is create a single FTP adapter to pick up files from multiple customers. A router then accesses a lookup table and determines if a particular customer is allowed to send a particular message type to the state. If not, the message doesn't go out. It seems like everyone is against this approach (other than my CEO, thankfully), including Intersystems:

0 5
0 324

Hi,

I created an iKnow domain, where I supplied dictionaries, blacklist, metadata and stemming. The datasource is a table.

I would like to use iFind semantic search feature. It is said in the documentation that iFind use iKnow semantic analysis. But I want iFind to use the iKnow domain configuration I created earlier earlier. How can I do that ?

Regards,

Jack Abdo.

0 7
0 364

Hi!

Is there any simple way to query data about processed messages in all Ensemble productions?
What I ultimately would like to do is to periodically export that data to another system and run statistics on it.

I've been digging around in the SQL tables view and Ens.MessageHeader seems to contain most of what I'm after.
Using ODBC I could access that table view and query data, but only for one namespace per DSN it seems.

0 5
0 491

Is there a possibility to map a CSP page residing in namespace ABC to a namespace XYZ so you could access it as if executing from XYZ: http://localhost:57772/csp/xyz/MyPage.csp ? Some odd cocktail of web application and package mappings that could make this happen?

The idea is to keep the CSP page in sort of a read-only namespace that only contains code, with the data residing in another namespace. This works for zen pages, but not for CSP.

0 6
0 490

Hi,

I'm trying to create a Zen Report that, when rendered to PDF has a header on every page that includes some items from the group that I'm iterating over in the <body>. I can't use <header> as that only displays once for each iteration, even if that spans more than one page, but <pageheader> seems to be independent of <body> so again doesn't work.

Cheers,

Steve.

0 4
0 323
Question
· Jan 20, 2016
Nested Tabs on ZEN component

Hi

I'm starting to play around with dynamically creating tabs and panes from query data, and was trying to do the following, with nested tabs.

Tab Group

High level tabs

Sub Tab Group

Sub tabs from the High level tabs.

0 2
0 338

I created a Zen page with a header. All is good. I then created a new Zen page and during the wizard specified that it was a "subclass of a template page". So now I have Class Custom.App.HomePage Extends Custom.App.TemplateMaster. If I visit HomePage.cls I see the header from the template. However, the HomePage class has no XData Contents section so I have no idea how to actually add content. I tried adding the section but once I do then I don't see the template content anymore.

0 2
0 288