I was wondering if there is a way of adding additional headings under the settings tab for services etc?

I'm aware its possible to add items under the additional settings heading, but being able to split these out into separate headings would look a lot nicer.

0 2
0 215
Question
· Nov 1, 2016
WebSocket proxy to telnet

Is there any easy way to create a WebSocket to Telnet proxy within the Cache environment?

I would like to use a html5 telnet emulator to connect to cache, but need to create a proxy,

Is this a simple task?

0 8
0 1.4K
Question
· May 30, 2018
Change property heading

Release 2017.2.

I have created a class that extends Ens.BusinessOperation, and in my class I have defined a custom property. How can I change the property's heading that is displayed on the Management Portal Settings tab?

0 3
0 252
Question
· May 23, 2018
DeadJobAlert question

We have received a dead job alert. We want to know when occurs this, I mean, Ensemble kills a job automatically if it is consuming a lot of memory or CPU? Or is the operating system who kills the job and Ensembe detects it and alerts?

0 1
0 389

Hi,

We want to monitor an Ensemble Production and send custom email alerts in function of some Rules. For example, if we normally receive 1 message per second, if suddenly we receive 5 or more messages per second, we want to send an email alert. And if tomorrow we don't want to check this again, we want to disable it through Ensemble Business Rules.

0 4
0 1.1K

I have a vendor that is sending me an Abbreviation in FT1:16.4.2 that I need to look up against a table to find the correct ID for.

FT1|1|||20180523161501|20180523161503|CG|1906551^Lipid Profile|||1||||||^^^ LAB&06CL|||Z00.00||00410^Knerr^Joel||721410||30100001^Lipid Profile|

But in my Business Process when I refer to request.GetValueAt("FT1:16.4.2") its not recognizing that this field contains information. Is my syntax wrong?

0 5
0 749

Hi - is anyone successfully using Atelier on a Mac? I seemed to have installed everything correctly but I cannot create Atelier projects or edit mac routines. Eclipse is giving a lot of spurious errors. I have yet to find anyone that has a good word to say about Eclipse and they all use other IDEs but that's what Intersystems have chosen. If people are able to use it on the Mac then fine, I'll just carry on googling... Thanks

0 3
0 395

Hi All

I'm looking for the a simple-quick-easy solution to monitor a SQL table thought Ensemble.

I have a process that update a DataBase ,a scheduled task that runs every night (Not Ensemble)

In the end it updates a table (replica_status) with a new recored with two fileds: Id, DateTime

I looked around the community but didn't find an answerd case.

I'm thinking on a Task that will run a sql outboud adapter BO that checks that table and send a alert if no new record was created yesterday

is this the right approach or is there's a better solution?

0 5
0 384
Question
· May 7, 2018
Load data from excel

Hi everybody,

I need to load data from excel to a class in cache, but this class has foreign key and property like AS ..... (other class). This class represent an item product that belongs to a line, the line blelongs a group and the group belongs a Category.

Example:

0 5
0 1.7K

Hi,
I created a REST service that works well if called via VPN, for example the url http://192.168.10.60:57772/fm/status returns a JSON string as expected.
If I replace the ip 192.168.10.60 with the ip used for our public website nothing happens. If I remove the port :57772 the browser returns a 404 error page.
Do I have to use a different port or is this caused by the settings of our web server? (We are using Apache Web Server: Apache Cache_Server_Pages-Apache_Module/2016.1.0.656.0-1601.1554d)

0 4
0 417

Hello; we have users on the system with cache logins. They have access to a specific namespace, and no access to %SYS of course. I'd like to give each user the ability to change his own password from within our application, using Security.User.PasswordExternal. This only exists in the %SYS namespace, and the average user can't get to it.

Should I give the users access to this column in this table (column Password, table Security.Users)? What about access to the namespace? Is this possible? Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,

Laura

0 10
0 1.1K
Question
· May 18, 2018
Database not mounting

Hi Guys,

I'm upgrading Cache 2008 to 2014, and for two clients so far all good, but with this third one and while trying to mount the main database that includes the data, I'm getting error #36 "database is not mountable"!?

but cache instances the old 2008 and the new 2014 at installed the same way (8 bit) and Cache.dat is (archive) NOT read only so I don't know what could be the problem?

Thanks

0 9
0 1.3K

Some of the templates in Atelier display "on" in the "Auto Insert" column. I can't figure out how they differ from the ones that aren't so marked. Some Googling suggests that it should insert without displaying the template popup if there is only one matching template. However, I see the popup every time.

0 5
0 376

We upgraded from 2017.1 to 2017.2 today and noticed that when shutting down we must do it as an administrator. Attempting to shut down as a non-admin result in a failure to shut down message. We are curious if there was an issue with our upgrade or if there is a change that requires an administrator to shut down Cache in 2017.2.

edit:

Operating System is Windows Server 2012 R2. We run Cache in a cluster using Windows Failover Cluster where we swing the drive from one machine to another when failing.

0 5
0 303
Question
· Apr 24, 2018
Custom Purge Job

I want to create an interface specific purge job. Please let me know if there are any holes in my approach. I realize that an interface that went from HospitalAService to HospitalARouter to PracticeBOperation would require two separate executes in my example below, but I want that granularity as there are some intermediate steps in our workflows that we don't need to retain messages for.

1 2
0 765
Question
· May 21, 2018
working with Angular

I have a very large logistics software running Chache.

I need to build an external application ( Web & Mobile) . I was thinking of using Angular. Does anyone have experience with this infrastructure ? What would be the best way to extract the data ?

0 4
0 885

We have this challenge at our site. When we first designed it many years ago, we decided that the best way to store files was with a unique identifier, which matched one of the fields in the corresponding record. For example, if the unique identifier was a nine-digit field (such as a SSN), we'd save a file as nnnnnnnnn.ext, where nnnnnnnnn is the nine-digit number, and ext is the file extension. If we needed a change to the file, we'd file as nnnnnnnnn_hdate.ext, where hdate is the horolog date.

0 2
0 277

Routing Rule Usage -

Can we use Functions and Methods with multiple parameters and refer objects by reference as parameters inside Routing rule ?

How do we handle DB related workflows in Business Rules ?
How can we perform Response object based handling in Business Rules ?
Can we try by extending methods with Ens.Util.FunctionSet and pass in the Context object from the rule as a parameter for certain functions ?
Can we split the Business Operations into methods that can be used from the routing rules and create the message route request flow ?

0 1
0 457