Hi,

I am looking foi an API to retrieve one namespace´s default web application name. We have use some code to setup links to event log/mesage trace for monitoring emails. In perticular we did this with ensemble where the default csp webapplication name always is something like csp/<namespace/. Anyway when it comes to a healthshare installation the default path seems to be csp/healthshare/<namespace>.

0 2
0 273
Product is Caché
Version is 2018.1

Hi

I'm working in a security issue of the system that says that once you are logged into a session 
and you save this cookie. You can go to another navigator and use this cookie to be registered. 

I would like to chenge this cookie once user is logged into my system but I can't logout and 
login again because all my cookies are removed.

Is there a way to change to cookie or renew it?

Thanks a lot.
0 6
0 1.4K

During runtime I build an object which is essentially a wrapper over in-memory table:

col1 ... colN
val11 ... valN1
val12 ... valN2

I want to use this object as a part of INSERT or UPDATE queries, based on a value of some column (the main use case one of the columns is an ID value)

What's the best way to expose the object to SQL?

1 13
0 493

i've noticed a strange bug in the 'problem highlighting' of VSCODE and i wasn't sure if this is a problem with the internal library definitions of iris, or with the plug-in itself.

The first line is the correct macro call, but the second one is the one throwing the error. (preprocess vs prepOrocess)

How is this syntax checker's list of strings compiled?

0 1
0 188

Hi all.

A long time ago I enabled Activity Monitoring to be able to save myself headaches in the future when looking at the performance of various message routes through our productions. It's served it's purpose of answering questions on how many messages we process a week etc but I had not had the chance to really dig down into the stats for specific message types or destinations to pin point issues.

0 3
0 239

Hi There,

I have Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019 installed and tried to setup the entity framework as per Using Entity Framework with InterSystems IRIS Data Platform (https://learning.intersystems.com/course/view.php?id=1046) tutorial but I can't see the ISC data source in MS Visual Studio's Data source section. Does this mean that MS VS Community 2019 is not supported with the Entity Frmawork?

Hassan

2 2
0 335

We are using Ensemble 2018.1.3.

I am trying to import the org.apache.poi jar file (I have same problem with 3.8, 4.0.1, and 4.1.2).

Whenever I try to import the org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook class using the Java Gateway Wizard, I get an XML error such as the following:

0 3
0 715

Hello!

I'm not really familiar with how and if class parameters can be used during runtime or if it is static.

Class %TimeStamp has parameter XMLTIMEZONE [Constraint = "IGNORE, UTC", Flags = ENUM] = "UTC";

I wonder if that parameter can be changed to IGNORE during runtime and in that case how?

For the moment I have created my own type that inherits from %TimeStamp in order to change to IGNORE

Greetings Michael

0 6
0 242

Simple problem:

1. I leave a long-running command in terminal
  2. Switch to another task(s)
  3. Remember that I need to check on my command after a few hours

Is there any way to force terminal to the foreground after current command ends?

This is Windows with cterm/iristerm although Putty/Kitty solution would also be nice.

1 6
0 547

On one HealthShare servers (RH Linux, 2017.1.1), I am not able to login to Studio for this server. When I select the server connection from the notification tray icon, choosing Remote System Access, Studio, then the server, the error I getting is:

Unable to log on to server {Server Name}

Communication link failure

I've tried using both DNS name and IP address, same result. Using Atelier, I am able to connect to the server using the same DNS name and Web Server Port that I'm trying in Studio.

0 16
0 2.3K

I'm looking for any codes that match my parameter that we have received since 1/01/2020 based on the FromTime, EnteredOn or Status (if both are empty).

(Problem[Problem/Code='%1' and FromTime>"2020-01-01"]) | (Problem[Problem/Code='%1' and (count(FromTime)=0 or FromTime="") and EnteredOn>"2020-01-01"])
| (Problem[Problem/Code='%1' and (count(FromTime)=0 or FromTime="") and (count(EnteredOn)=0 or EnteredOn="") and Status/Description="Active"])

This works like a charm with standard XPATH query tools but HS does not like it.

1 2
1 193

Hello,

We have a Service which behaves differently even though two equal Soap UI XML requests are being sent, from different systems.

When it is being sent from the other system, our Service's log shows:

ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: invalid HTTP version'xmlns:ges="http://XXX.XXXXXXXXX/GestionPacientes">'

When we send the same XML message from SoapUI, it is being processed by our system.

0 1
0 408
Question
· Apr 22, 2020
SQL Statement Highlighting

Hey Community,

my Caché Version: 2013.1 and can't update now.

is it possible to highlight SQL Statements like in embedded SQL with all the features from SQL Statements?

Actually I use SQL Statements with a simple string like:

set myquery = "SELECT TOP 5 Name,DOB AS bdate,FavoriteColors FROM Sample.Person"

But when the queries are more complex it will be very cluttered and unstructured.

0 2
0 228

Hey Community,

my Caché Version is 2013.1 and I can't update now.

I want to serialize a SQL Answer row into an Array filled with objects and then convert it to json.

Actually I use the following, which is very error prone when I have to do that often:

0 7
0 642