Question
· Jan 26, 2021
IMAP Email Adapter

Hi,

I need to create a Business Service that connects too and processes emails via IMAP.

Has anyone done a similar task and if so, can they provide advice?

There is inbuilt support for POP3 (POP3 adapter) but not for IMAP.

Thanks.

Anthony Breen

0 2
0 265

I am able to display my query result in the table pane, but I want to update it based on user click but it doesnt work. Can this be done? Below is what I am doing but it doesnt change my value on clicking. Would appreciate some guidance on this

I have ondblclick = zenPage.SelectItem

0 2
0 219
Question
· Jan 20, 2021
Multiple Threads In Operations

I have a BPL that calls a business service (actually does lots of other things unrelated to my question). We receive an acknowledgement back containing data that is processed in the BPL and sent to the source system. The process of sending to our downstream system "A" and receiving the response takes about 20 seconds per transaction (very slow on system A's side). Due to this slowness, we end up with a backlog close to 1000 messages by the end of the workday.

0 4
0 362

We have msgs coming like below where line ending with \n then it throw error in router production but if msgs come with \r\n then router dont throw error.

any help?

EMR sending following msg.

MSH|^~&|APP|EMR|HIE|HIE|201301011226||ADT^A01|MSG00001|P|2.5|\n
EVN|A01|201301011223||\ne

Business Service read it like this as on line, and error msg shows in trace.

MSH|^~&|APP|EMR|HIE|HIE|201301011226||ADT^A01|MSG00001|P|2.5|\nEVN|A01|201301011223||\n

0 2
0 673

I need to do some nifty string manipulation on a source property. I will not be able to do it with the functions available(with the knowledge that I have of what is available). Could I call a ClassMethod to do this for me? This is what I want to do: The source property is "myemail@myemaildomain.co.uk". I need to add the text "test" to the beginning of that string. "testmyemail@myemaildomain.co.uk".

0 7
0 218
Question
· Jan 14, 2021
SQL Inbound Adapter settings

In the Inbound SQL Adapter settings, is it possible to specify more than 1 field as the Key Field Name?

Because of the way the Query is being index in Ensemble by the Key Field Name, sometimes transactions get missed and I would like to see if we can add an additional key to the mix to ensure all the transactions are picked up. In this case the InterfaceTrigger is an ID that is auto generated by the table, and I would like to use that as well to ensure we don't miss transactions, and it does not throw any warning messages when it executes the Delete Query.

0 1
0 250
Question
· Jan 14, 2021
Page break - Zen Report

I have two tables in a row in my report, but if the first table gets too big to the point that tables 1 and 2 don't fit on the page, the page breaks.

The problem is that the page break is happening in the middle of table 2 and I wanted the page to break and leave table 2 on the second page.

No table grows to the point of occupying more than one page alone.

Any tips on how to guarantee this?

Remembering that the reports were made using Zen Report.

2 1
0 219
Question
· Jan 13, 2021
Handling Errors

I have a case where our EMR is sending data, but not all the values needed for the Ancillary are valued properly and causes that message to error/halt processing on the Ancillary system, not ideal but its what they do. I would expect them to still process the message except that 1 field, but they don't.

I want to add validation to make sure certain fields are valued correctly for the Vendor.

So I add some statements to take those items that don't pass this validation out to a batch file with headers.

0 9
0 734
Question
· Jan 18, 2021
ERROR #5012:

Hello!

I have created a record map that I am going to use to parse a flat file coming into Ensemble. From there I am trying to send the parsed out data as emails to patients. I am getting this error when the Service tries to locate the file and send it through...it finds the file (as it states in the error message). So why does it say it does not exist?

0 2
0 303
Question
· Jan 14, 2021
Saving image data from csp

I created a csp that will capture image data from a html canvas element. I created a button element to save the contents as a dataURL string from jpeg and make a server call.

the string is too long

I would appreciate any suggestions in saving the data into the server, currently just a global.

0 2
0 321
Question
· Jan 15, 2021
Multiple servers or CSPGateways

Hello to you all,

Strange titel, so I'll explain better:

I now have IIS-server with a CSPGateway installed. This works fine. But I want to use a rest-service (or another zen-page, whatever.) on another cache-server

So on IIS i have an application called CSP. (/csp) This contains the handler to map it to the CSPGateway.
It has been configured to acces a cache-server (X) which will handle the request. But now I want, in this case, the request to be executed on another cache-server(Y).

0 2
0 240

I would like to examine the contents of my OBX-5 field and not route the message if it contains alphabetic characters. I've tried various combinations of the Match and Contains functions, with no luck. Should I be using the COS ? operator or plaini regular expressions?

e.g.

OBX-5 Contains "\D"

OBX-5 Contains "?.A"

OBX-5 Contains "[A-Z]"

0 17
0 1.3K