Hi all,

I have a very weird error when I'm calling to a SOAP Webservice as client.

I've create all objects to invoke to this SOAP using the add-in "Assistant SOAP" in Eclipse, it has created all objects (Response, Request, Business operation WS class, etc...).

When I call to this service it retuns the following error message:

ERROR #6243: HTTP request to SOAP WebService returned unexpected CONTENT-TYPE response: text/html.

2 4
0 3.6K

Hi all

I've been looking into how to convert some images with IRIS and saw some recommendations on the forums around using image magick.

However I can't seem to get this working using ZF100 and on windows server and I'm wondering if I'm missing something really obvious as I've not used IRIS to call third party applications before.

If I run via a Windows CLI on the server, it works fine, e.g:

magick "D:\1221701739_20190716134351965_1_0.jpg" -resize 640x480 "D:\1221701739_20190716134351965_1_TEST.jpg

0 8
1 323

Hi

we are implementing HIE and wan to get expert opinion on facility registry setup. Below are some example and which method we should adapt.

3 EMRs sending u patient data (ADT, ORU etc) for 3 facility groups

Facility Group A (Has 20 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

Facility Group B (Has 30 branches locations, same MRN across all branches, each branch is registered with health department)

0 1
0 397
Question
· Mar 9, 2021
Working with CSP files

i have a problem with CSP files, i can create a CSP file with termination ".csp" or ".CSP" and this configuration is case sensitive, but a CLS file, this configuration is not case sensitive. there is a way i can change this to the CSP file don't be case sensitive?

0 2
0 182
Question
· Mar 9, 2021
BinaryStream to file

First of all thank you for your time in reading this question and writing a response,

We would need some help,

What is the best method for save a %CSP.BinaryStream to a file?

Thank you in advance!!

0 2
0 481

I have a quick question regarding swizzled objects.

I have an original object, say Object a, I am working with.

I set a property a.something.somethingother.somethingelse.myNewProperty to some value x.

Then at some point I am saving a and continuing to work with it. I assume here by saving a, I saved myNewProperty as well. (as it should work)

2 5
0 269

Hi!

I am making a request to an API and JSON is coming as follows:

SET %httprequest = ##class(%Net.HttpRequest).%New()
DO %httprequest.Get(URL)
SET %responseBody = %httprequest.HttpResponse.Data.Read()

W %responseBody
{produto:"CHP0001",Local:{IDMV: "000000001",LOTE: "",DtFabric: "null",DtVenc: "null",Atributo06: "0000000002",Atributo07: "",QtdeDisp: "10.00000",QtdeAloc: "0.00000",QtdeSep: "0.00000",QtdeTotal: "10.00000",Status: "OK",Motivo: ""}}

2 9
0 622

This is the first InterStstems programming contest that we participated in! Come check out and vote for us!

The overbooking management system combines the unique conditions of the hotel, such as room prices, order channels, customer needs (etc...). System uses machine learning algorithms (such as: KNN/ES-RNN...) to accurately predict the daily no-show and occupancy rate of the hotel, and further combines with the revenue equation to find the best largest room sales volume, which can significantly increase the hotel marginal revenue.

2 2
0 164

I have 2 instances of Cache, one of 2010 and the other 2016. On both I have created a SSL Configuration with same name.

When I connect to a SOAP Service Client from Cache 2010, I get the above error.

If I connect from Cache 2016, the connection get through.

How can get more details of the error in the Cache 2010 instance to be able to fix this issue.

I have enabled the SOAP Log and it does not give much of details.

Regards

Anil

1 6
0 5K

I was having trouble with some dimension based calculated members defined in Analyzer. They would work and then not work. At one point I had two identical calculated measures, same code, same specification and one would work and one would not. I was trying to set them up in "shared storage", that checkbox in the calculated member dialog that should allow the measures to be used across multiple pivots.

0 2
0 174
Question
· Feb 23, 2021
Logging for "Dead" Processes

Today we had an issue where a couple of our IRIS "processes" had a status of "Dead".

How do I configure IRIS so that, when that happens, IRIS will log an event to messages.log or alerts.log?

We are forwarding the contents of both of those logs to Splunk for analysis, and I'd like to be able to see those events in there as well.

0 7
0 306