I use Microsoft Query via Excel to query an Intersystems database.

Since upgrading from CACHE to Intersystems, lots of reports fail to refresh twice - by which I mean I can open the report (which may have several separate queries) and query the database once, and then it will refuse to reconnect.

I get:
[IRIS ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 417] .... Access denied

If I then close and reopen excel, I can run the query again.

0 6
0 243

Hi Friends ,

We have requirement to convert source hl7 message to target json message using dtl.

Currently I have created persistent cls for json and completed the dtl.

DTL giving output as json equivalent xml.

Now how to convert DTL result xml object to json?

2 1
0 443

I am trying to connect to an external SFTP. They have our public key and I have the private key which is password protected. I have the credentials set to the sftp username and the password to the private key.

If I set the private key only, I get a username/password error connecting. If I set both the public and private key files, I get the error below:

ERROR #7510: SSH Error '-19': SSH Error [80101013]: Callback returned error [80101013] at Session.cpp:418,0

0 4
0 2.2K

Hello Everyone,

In October 2021 we asked for input from the IRIS community regarding exam topics for our InterSystems IRIS System Administration exam. We will close the window for providing feedback on the exam topics on Wednesday, January 12, 2022. Thus, if you would like to have your say in what topics are covered on the exam, this is your last chance!

0 0
0 173
Article
· Dec 20, 2021 1m read
Holiday Reading: What Lies Beneath!

For those of you who might be new to IRIS, and even those who have used Cache or IRIS for some time but want to explore beyond its usually-assumed boundaries and practices, you might want to dive into this detailed exploration of the database engine that is at its heart, and discover just what you can really do with it, going way beyond what InterSystems have done with it for you.

10 5
4 434

We’ve already considered how to run an IRIS-based application in GCP Kubernetes in Deploying InterSystems IRIS Solution into GCP Kubernetes Cluster GKE Using CircleCI. Additionally, we’ve seen how to run an IRIS-based application in AWS Kubernetes in Deploying a Simple IRIS-Based Web Application Using Amazon EKS. Now, let’s look at how to deploy an application to the Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).

2 0
0 524

The "Download Caché Evaluation" at the top of this forum takes the user to a page that only allows her to download versions of IRIS. What am I missing here? Does IRIS encompass Caché? I've wandered around both on the main website and in the Developer Community site looking for a way to only get Caché... Very frustrating.

I appreciate any help you all can provide. Thanks!

1 11
0 2.1K
Question
· Jan 3, 2022
JSON - NULL Properties

So I've been reviewing a lot of questions posted in the InterSystems community regarding NULL properties in JSON. I've also been reviewing the JSON documentation. None of these things have been able to help me so far.

1. We don't seem to have the %JSON.Adaptor class available for us to use in our system.

2. I'm not really confident enough to create JSON Type classes or backporting code, etc.

0 2
0 484
Dear Developer,
Here is the Dev Community Post Digest for December 2021.
General Stats
124 new posts published in in December:
– 25 new articles
– 38 new announcements
– 58 new questions
– 3 new discussions
199 new members joined in December
8,911 posts published all time
10,288 members joined all time
0 0
0 28

I am a newbie who is trying to learn how to set up a basic connection to Iris using a node js application. I am astounded at the lack of documentation there is on how to do this and even more concerning there are a few errors within the documentation. For example I am on the Native API application within the below link.

https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls...

0 5
0 216