Hi,

I'm very new to InterSystems Health Connect so may be doing something silly...

I'm trying to link to an Oracle DB view using the Link Table Wizard in the Management Portal. The wizard finds the view, but when I select it and click the 'next' button I get an error on the 'Select Columns' screen: 'ERROR #5534: Columns error' (and no columns show in the wizard). I've tried on several views and tables in the same DB but keep hitting the same error.

0 1
0 257
Question
· Apr 25, 2022
Run multiple Update sql queries

Hi everyone, how do you run multiple quires?

I have tried couple of different ways, but not working.

SET sql = 2

Set sql(1) = "UPDATE QUERY"

Set sql(2) = "UPDATE QUERY"

Set sqlStatement=##class(%SQL.Statement).%New()

Set sc1=sqlStatement.%Prepare(.sql)

If $$$ISOK(sc1) {

Set tResult = sqlStatement.%Execute()

}

else{

$$$LOGERROR("Failed")

}

0 4
0 1K

Hello, good morning

First thank you for your time in reading and answering our question.

We have been reading, inquiring, researching about how to make multiple dispatches from 1 Process of type "DICOM.BP.QueryProcess" to several target Operations.

We need some help to further develop this use case, and some advice 🧭, examples or recommendations

0 1
0 206
Article
· Dec 3, 2021 1m read
VSCode-ObjectScript on GitHub

Not so while ago GitHub introduced, ability to very quickly run VSCode in the browser for any repository hosted there. Press the . key on any repository or pull request, or swap .com with .dev in the URL, to go directly to a VS Code environment in your browser.

github dev

This VSCode is a light version of the Desktop version but works entirely in Browser. And due to this, it has a limitation for extensions which was allowed to work this way. And let me introduce the new version 1.2.1 of VSCode-ObjectScript extension which now supports running in Browser mode.

22 4
3 899

Hey Developers,

What is the best way to containerize your InterSystems IRIS application? Discover your options:

Containerizing InterSystems IRIS Applications

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9_Zp6mzUXFI
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 216

A question has come up that I am not finding the answer for.... Does the daily purge process re-index EnsLib.HL7.SearchTable or other SQL tables? In looking at the purge process documentation I am not seeing anything that mentions EnsLib.HL7.SearchTable. Do we have to manually constantly re-index tables that we create? For example I created another search table based off of EnsLib.HL7.Search table, will I need to constantly watch this as it grows? How do tables get index, is there some kind of mechanism that automatically does it, or are we responsible for indexing tables ourselves?

0 1
0 251

When looking at the "Current License Usage Summary" web page, there is a line for both local and distributed "Maximum Connections". I have scrutinized every class that seems reasonable to contain this information but have found nothing that matches the values on the web page. I do not believe these are related to license specifically though I did review all of the potential attributes of the license related classes to no avail.

0 2
0 300
Dear Developer,
Here is a weekly digest of Unanswered Questions on the InterSystems Developers site for the last 60 days.
Unanswered Questions
InterSystems IRIS

InterSystems IRIS for Health

Caché

Atelier

VSCode

0 0
0 86

Hi Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Adaptive Analytics in Action: Financial Services Use Case

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pqgHHigIW5g
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
0 233

Hi,

I have wrote an article about how to install the intersystems cache driver in a Docker container, and then deploy it using Azure Functions:

How to run a (Python) Azure Function as a Docker container & Deploy it using Bicep | Victor Sanner

This might be useful to others, especially the dockerfile which I have copied below. This builds a debian docker container and installs the Intersystems Cache driver, which python can then use :)

2 0
2 487
Question
· Apr 18, 2022
View Globals from Terminal

Hi Guys,

I know that there a way to view global content from the Terminal rather the SMP but I can't remember the command, I think it's something like D ^Global or something !?

Thanks

0 6
0 419