Dear Developer,

We are really glad that we had this opportunity to spend this year together and that you are one of our truly amazing 12K+ members!

We would really like to know how useful the Developer Community is for you at this point. If you haven't yet already, please take a few moments to let us know what you think and what could be improved.

0 0
0 28

Recently i've been using Restforms2 to create a CRUD API for a project. But it lacks some advanced functionality that we need, so we have created a production with a REST WS which handles those advanced methods. That works great but there's a drawback, it does not have authentication.

I would want to use the same authentication method as Restforms2 which is a basic auth using IRIS users and passwords.

0 4
0 472

I am trying get the Unix time stamp in milliseconds

set epochSecond= $ZDATETIME($ZTIMESTAMP,-2)*1000

but the result is not accurate as $ZDATETIME ignoring /truncating the fraction of the seconds and the milliseconds calculation is not accurate with fraction seconds

for example

set epochSecond= $ZDATETIME($ZTIMESTAMP,-2)

when its converts to the milliseconds

it became 1675830682000. not the accurate fractional seconds.

My target system looking for the milliseconds time stamp to authenticate.

0 3
0 276
Question
· Jan 26, 2021
How to stop task planning

How to stop a task plan when it starts incorrectly and continues to execute due to disk space and other reasons, which may cause system failure

0 5
0 444

So, I know that I can return a SQL Error message from my SQL Procedure written in ObjectScript, with code like this

$ cat <<EOF | irissqlcli iris://_SYSTEM:SYS@localhost:1972/USER
CREATE or REPLACE PROCEDURE test()
LANGUAGE OBJECTSCRIPT
{
 SET %sqlcontext.%SQLCODE = 400
 SET %sqlcontext.%ROWCOUNT = -1
 SET %sqlcontext.%Message = "test error message"
};

CALL test();

EOF
[SQLCODE: <-400>:<Fatal error occurred>]
[Location: <SPFunction>]
[%msg: <test error message>]

But I did not find how to do it with Python. I can't find %sqlcontext variable available there

0 1
0 166
Question
· Feb 1, 2023
NEED NUMBER ROWS IN SQL SELECT

Hi guys,

I'm trying find a way to create a row with the number of each row.

For example:

In the SQL above, i want a way to create a collum with the number of corresponding row, in this case:

In SQl SERVER i can use FOR, RANK or ROM_NUMBER to do this, but, i can't find a way to do the same in cache SQL.

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

0 3
0 222

Hi all,

In the days when I was still using studio, the indentation character of choice was tab, due to misalignment of code when using non-monospaced fonts.

In VSCode when I create new class files, this defaults to 4 spaces. Where and how do I set the default indentation for ObjectScript class files?

Also, with python it should be spaces. So what is recommended when doing python script inside objectscript classes?

Thank you.

0 2
0 408

If anyone has a custom checklist of tasks that must absolutely be done when doing this upgrade to make sure everything is included and nothing is lost or destroyed, we would greatly appreciate it? We have the generic checklist provided on the support websites but we run custom build classes, ftp, tcp-ip, batch, etc.

Thanks,

Jonathan Harris

0 1
0 132

Hi Team ,

Can I please check if anyone has encountered SOAP authentication error when trying to submit a certificate signing request or when trying to get certificate .

I configured a local CA server without SMTP configuration and I configured a local CA client. These steps worked okay.

Then I tried to Submit Certificate Signing Request to Certificate Authority server and I am getting the following error :

0 1
0 239

I copied a 5 MB messages.log file to AWS where I have iris-log-viewer app deployed. I ran the test to see how it takes in IRIS code to import the lines into a persistent table:

IRISAPP>set m5mb="/home/irisowner/irisdev/messages.old_20221231.log"

IRISAPP>

IRISAPP>do ##class(otw.log.irislogreader).Test1(m5mb)
Test1 begins at 02/05/2023 12:49:30
ReadLogLines
/home/irisowner/irisdev/messages.old_20221231.log
Open
Test1 ends at 02/05/2023 12:49:34
Test1 execution time: 3.500789

select count(*) from otw_log.Log

0 7
0 198

When requesting /MDX2JSON/PivotVariables/Patients?Namespace Patients shoud be passed to a method but its not. When argument passed directly into the method it works.

<Route Url="/PivotVariables/:Cube" Method="GET" Call="WritePivotVariablesForCube"/>

Has something changed in IRIS and this syntax is deprecated, or is there a bug and the colon is ignored? What could it be?

This question is continuation from https://community.intersystems.com/node/534811

0 1
0 121

I have code hier and trying to view diacrit character

Class Test.REST.Services Extends EnsLib.REST.Service
{

Parameter ADAPTER = "EnsLib.HTTP.InboundAdapter";

Parameter EnsServicePrefix = "^TEST";

XData UrlMap
{
<Routes>
<Route Url="/dio/:Resource" Method="GET" Call="getDio" />
</Routes>
}

0 4
0 283
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for January 2023.
General Stats
153 new posts published in January:
– 15 new articles
– 40 new announcements
– 94 new questions
– 4 new discussions
153 new members joined in January
10,793 posts published all time
11,942 members joined all time
0 0
0 157
Dear Developer,
Here is the Dev Community Post Digest for January 2023.
General Stats
153 new posts published in January:
– 15 new articles
– 40 new announcements
– 94 new questions
– 4 new discussions
153 new members joined in January
10,793 posts published all time
11,942 members joined all time
0 0
0 40