Hi all,

I am looking for a way to serialize fhir content received via interoperability adapter into it´s corresponding ISC model class (e.g. HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.DiagnosticReport) for later use. In my opinion the outline to accomplish this would be something like

1) Receive the FHIR data
2) Get quick stream containing the JSON data
3) Examine if bundle or single ressource
4) For resource serialize to coressponding model class (HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.*)
5) further use of newly created object of type HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.*

0 3
0 207

Okay, we've got a quite useful way to very easily Import and export our objects as JSON, similar to what we already had before for XML.

So, It's a %JSON.Adaptor. But the issue here I faced with, working with Stream properties.

I have an example, when I generate an object, with stream binary stream properties. Export and Import the same, but getting the different resulting objects, depends on the original size of streams.

0 6
1 1.2K

I am trying to call to a website that renders a xml structure as a response.if I put the url on the browser an xml rendered page is returned but if i call to this using the below code I get an object reference error which I am finding had to understand is there anyone who could help understand this error or point me in the right direction thanks.

Set tSC=$$$OK

0 2
0 172
Dear Developer,
Here is the Dev Community Post Digest for May 2023.
General Stats
137 new posts published in May:
– 30 new articles
– 37 new announcements
– 67 new questions
– 3 new discussions
332 new members joined in May
11,412 posts published all time
9,454 members joined all time
0 0
0 18
Question
· Jul 14, 2022
Clone Class

Hi Guys,

How can I create a clone class so I can keep a copy of all records in that clone class?

Basically, I have a class where sometime records might be delete from it, so I would like to create clone class or merge the global content in another backup global so that records can be deleted from the original class but still have a copy of those delete records in my clone or backup global ?

Thanks

0 5
0 329

I have been trying to do a backup from tape using the D ^DBREST command. I am not able to connect to the tape drive, that recently got replaced. It is configured and I can see it with IBM's ITDT. I did a test and it came back with the error below:

Are there any suggestions on how to fix this or what commands to use to get this opened and connected? I do appreciate it.

0 0
0 85

Hello,

Do you know if there is any way to disable the automatic tuning IRIS is doing every time a class is altered? It just takes too long in our case and is holding the system, so I'd like to tune the tables when I decide it (again).

I've seen in the documentation that for 2023 version there is an option present in the backend. But not for 2022, so I assume a flag is needed somewhere.

Many thanks!

0 3
1 195

In the Windows Ressource Manager I can observe multiple parallel processes coming from cache.exe with read operations to journaling files.

All except one of these processes have the same reads(Byte/s). The processes point to different journal files and constantly read between 200 and 3000 Bytes/s.

The corresponding process via PID in the management portal of Caché shows the process %SYS.Monitor.Control.1. In 3 days of uptime on the server it has run 181.632.583 commands and modified 32.140.642 globals.

0 2
0 157

My employer set up a web-based HL7 interface monitor dashboard that will display all Ensemble components (Service/Process/Operation) in a Production, their status, and the support information embedded in each interfaces listing on the Monitor. Please see 3 screenshots.

This is part of the URL that we go to when accessing this Web based Monitor: ......57772/csp/healthshare/monitor/Rush.Monitor.Web.Home.cls

0 3
0 167
Question
· May 25, 2023
SAM not starting

i tried to install SAM 2.0.1. on a redhat 8 server.

i use docker for managing the containers.

I have followed the documentation for the installation and deployment of SAM step by step

when trying to start the SAM with the script i have an container that can't be created and the prompt not responding

must kill the process to stop .

Does anyone have an idea?

0 2
0 143

Hello,

We currently have the following scenario: We have a bussiness SOAP Operation, where we get a SAML String and we convert it into a %SAML.Assertion object correctly.

👩‍💻👨‍💻 We would need to send the SAML Assertion inside the SOAP Header to the Target System.

First of all thanks for reading, and thanks for answering.

We currently have opened Log Soap and we do not observe it being added to the SOAP Header, as you would observe in the following Log Soap:

0 1
0 163

Hi,

I have refreshed my TEST system database from my DR box.

TEST consists of 2 linux servers TEST_NODE1 & TEST_NODE2 which are mirrored as PRIMARY failover and BACKUP failover

This is what I've done:

1. Remove TEST_NODE2 as Backup member using do ^MIRROR

2. Remove TEST_NODE1 mirror configuration using SMP (System Management Portal) GUI

3. Stop IRIS on TEST_NODE1 & TEST_NODE2

4. Copy files IRIS.DAT from DR to TEST_NODE1

5. Start IRIS on TEST_NODE1

0 4
0 139
Question
· May 25, 2023
Getting IAM license

Hi,

I am trying to get the API Manager up and running.

I have enabled the application and IAM user and changed password.

when we run the iam_setup.sh I get the following.

Getting IAM license using your inputs...
Internal server error when testing inputs

I have check on Iris management portal , but could see no errors.

0 5
0 201
Question
· May 25, 2023
Using <IMAGE> sample

Hi Guys,

is there any sample I can use for Images, I'm just looking for a very simple one where I can have an upload control to upload images & image control to show them?

Thanks

0 12
0 166

Hi,

I'm trying out VS Code with IRIS for Health 2023.2 (not available in above dropdown) in a local container. I can open read-only files in the Objectscript viewer and have a local folder connected to the correct namespace. However, when I make changes and try the "import and compile" option, I get:

ERROR #16006: Document <filepath> name is invalid

The first four chars of <filepath> appear to have been truncated

Here is my settings.json

{

"security.workspace.trust.untrustedFiles": "open",

0 4
0 264

Is CR/LF changes to DTL files edited/committed to git via VS Code a known issue?

We had an issue with exporting files from one server and importing on another, using XML code exported from Studio: ERROR #6301: SAX XML Parser Error. Turns out that issue was down to CR/LF changes made when transferring the XML from one server to the other.

0 2
0 147

Good afternoon,

first thank you from heart and mind, mind and heart; for reading, thinking, reflecting, responding, and above all explaining a possible solution and/or documentation to address this doubt.

We would need a way to get inside a SOAP Web Service the SAML Assertion, and then, send it directly to the endpoint throught a SOAP Operation.

Currently we have researched and developed how to get the SAML Assertion with the following code:

0 1
0 216