Hello developers!

I submitted for the contest a solution that would allow organizing message notifications and providing information to users of the messenger Telegam. This is achieved by creating two bots: an administrator and an informant. The administrator manages the list of users connected to the bot informator and their access rights.

The Solution based on project
https://github.com/intersystems-community/TelegramAlerts

1 0
0 119

My team is working on redesigning an Interoperability solution that currently runs on a HealthShare server that is part of a mirror. Most of the messages are delimited records processed using Complex Record Mapping. We were told to utilize cloud services available in AWS, use containers, autoscaling…

1 0
0 247

Hello, there!

Just a "last call" for anyone who wanted a free certification exam attempt at InterSystems Virtual Summit 2020. Today is the last day that we will accept requests. If you'd like a free attempt and haven't yet requested one, please do it today.

Thanks, and thanks for joining us at Virtual Summit 2020.

Friendly regards,

Jamie Kantor, Certification Manager

1 1
0 196

Hi,

InterSystems IRIS has long supported the obvious translation functions required to for converting to upper or lowercase to enforce case-insensitive string comparison (e.g. in ObjectScript with $zconvert) and sorting (e.g. with SQL collation functions, not to be confused with NLS collation). Customers in international contexts have at times used custom workarounds to also treat accent insensitivity or even more advanced normalization duct tape. We’re looking to address such use cases at the system and SQL level to increase convenience for this international audience, which is well represented on the Developer Community.

1 5
0 256
Hi Developers,

InterSystems is offering a new and easy challenge as part of Global Summit 2020. As you know IRIS Data Platform 2020.4 and IRIS for Health 2020.4 are now in preview release. We are looking to improve the developer experience in migrating from earlier 2020 container release(s) of these products to the 2020.4 preview release.

We invite you to complete a survey and get 7000 points on Global Masters🎁

1 1
0 231

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems Interoperability Contest that will give you extra points in the voting:

• Business Process BPL or Business Rule DTL Usage
  • Custom Interoperability Adapter Usage
  • Production EXtension(PEX) Java or .NET usage
  • Workflow Engine usage
  • ZPM Package deployment
  • Docker container usage

See the details below.

1 0
0 187

Hi Community:

How did Credit Suisse, the VA, and UC Davis advance their digital strategies during the pandemic? Find out on Day 2 of our first-ever InterSystems Virtual Summit. Plus, you’ll hear from our heads of Client Services, Healthcare, and Data Platforms on the ways we’ve adapted, innovated, and built new solutions to help you weather any storm ahead.

To join us:

1 0
0 127

Hello every one,

I am a rookie and i am willing to gain some experience on IRIS for Health by doing some development.

I went through the website and found only an online development environment.

But I want to take it a step further ahead bu downloading the software for my own and trying something new.

But, unfortunately I did not find a link to download the IRIS for Health.

I would be pleased if there is any one who has the link to help me out with it.

Hoping to hear soon.

Regards.

Stay Blessed.

1 5
1 1.1K
Question
· Oct 30, 2016
ISCAgent debug

Good day!
Is there an opportunity to debug the ISCAgent behaviour (in Linux)? ISCAgent uses /etc/iscagent/iscagent.conf as configuration file, but in docs I've found a description only for two parameters (port number and interface - http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...). Other parameters I can see by running /usr/local/etc/cachesys/ISCAgentCtrl status:

1 8
0 2.5K

Hello there friends,

I am new to DC and I need to advance up my self.

I see that we get awarded with badges and so on through that process.

But i do not exactly get the idea of it.

I see that we have a challenge of becoming the insightful commenter and so on.

I would like some one to help me out with it so that i could get to the next level.

Regards.

1 3
0 154

Hello there Community,

I am so pumped and curious about this platform.

The more I search about it, the more deeper it goes just as the maze.

I followed the following link https://community.intersystems.com/post/global-masters-advocate-hub-star... and it took me to a page where i learnt more on what Global Masters is and also more about the Advocate Hub.

But then I came across an very confusing this named as the Global Masters Gamification Platform.

1 3
1 302
Question
· Oct 16, 2020
IRIS Download issue.

Hello there community,

As I am interested in taking part in the Full Stack Development for IRIS, I tried to download the Software and get hands on experience with it.

The registration went well, but unfortunately I only got a mail with regard to the download but the Software did not get downloaded.

I need the help of you experts please.

Am I doing something wrong or did I just miss some thing or some steps in between these that needs to be fulfilled?

1 8
0 246
Question
· Oct 15, 2020
Article Content

Hello there,

I am new to the developer community and i intend on writing a new article.

I have a few ideas on what to write but i need to know specifically what kind of content it has to be?

I do not want to update content that is not valid and waste the time.

Please let me know what kind of content am I allowed to post as it will be very helpful for this purpose.

Also if i post something and want to remove it i need to know how i could delete / remove what I have posted, or should I inform the relevant authorities if any on instances as such.

1 2
0 132

Hi Community:

Those of you in financial services, take note. Three IT thought leaders from your industry will be panelists discussing "Financial Services: Adaptability in Times of Uncertainty," on Wednesday, October 21, as part of our Virtual Summit 2020 user conference. Broadridge Wealth Architect Jittu Lulla, Credit Suisse Managing Director Marinela Tudoran, and BBTS CIO Alexandre Conceição will discuss the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, initiatives such as open banking, and ways to prepare your enterprise for the inevitable disruptions in the future. Don't wait. Register for Virtual Summit 2020.

1 0
0 219