Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn about the new and future changes to the security framework in the HealthShare product suite. Topics include OAuth 2.0, SSO, and the Universal Login Page:

Updates in Security in the HealthShare Suite @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ypX0QnWisNk
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 172

Hi Community,

Watch this video to see how to connect to InterSystems Cloud Services from your C++ application, using the InterSystems ODBC Driver:

Connecting to InterSystems Cloud Services with ODBC

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Plj6MF5vcBs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 188

I did some experiments on my local machine and found out that IRIS seems to associate each request (eg: CSP request) to a dedicated process named IrisDB.exe

This process has 3 threads, and one of them seems to be the main working thread (that will the handle request).

If I spawn many concurrent requests, the number of IrisDB processes on my local machine will grow (to make sure each request can be handled in parallel).

It seems there is a limit : it will create no more than 64 processes to handle requests (eg: even if 100 concurrent requests are send to IRIS).

1 3
0 313
Question
· May 5, 2023
ZLANGC0* functionality

Hi,

I use ZLANGC00 and ZLANGC01 for shortcuts at programmer level to some frequently used dev tools. Is there a way to pass 2 arguments to a command?

Example:

ZZQD "Queue1" // Equivalent to D ZZQD^%ZZLANGC00("Queue1") to display messages in queue1 (ZZQD is my own code in %ZZLANGC00)

but if I wanted to type ZZQD "Queue1" $H-3 to call ZZQD^%ZLANGC00("Queue1",$H-3) can it be done or do I need to write something to manipulate the argument? So ZZQD "Queue1-3"

1 2
1 168

InterSystems FAQ rubric

In Windows, set the processes with the following image names as monitoring targets.

[irisdb.exe]

contains important system processes.
* Please refer to the attachment for how to check important system processes that should be monitored.

[IRISservice.exe]

1 0
1 230

It is clear how to get the request header value with a specific name:

Class My.RestController Extends %CSP.REST
{

ClassMethod processRequest() As %Status
{
    #dim request as %CSP.Request 
    set request = %request
    set h = ##class(%REST.Impl).%GetHeader("...")
    return $$$OK
}

But I can't figure out how to enumerate ALL the request headers (and also get all values).

1 7
0 372
Announcement
· May 1, 2023
CCR View Page Release

Hello,

As of today, all CCR users default to the new view UI on new logins. We don't expect any issues, but please report anything that you encounter.

All users will continue to have access to the classic UI for some time via a button at the top and bottom of the view page (see below).

1 1
0 144
Hello and welcome to the Dev Community Post Digest for April 2023.
General Stats
144 new posts published in April:
– 37 new articles
– 41 new announcements
– 65 new questions
– 1 new discussion
287 new members joined in April
11,243 posts published all time
9,188 members joined all time
1 0
0 214

Hi Everyone,
Do you know that April 22 was the Earth Day?
Join us in celebrating Earth Day on Global Masters - by learning about our efforts for sustainability and how you can drive change on a personal level.
There you will not only learn about ways to reduce your carbon footprint, but you will also have the opportunity to get some extra points for it. The campaign is live till April 30
It's also a good time to check the reward catalog - we added a couple of new prizes for several regions. Hope you will enjoy them!

1 0
0 90

I have a %GlobalBinaryStream object that I'm trying to save as a local file after being received through a SOAP Web Service.

To do this, I created a %Stream.FileBinary object and wanted to set where the stream copied to this object would be saved by using either the DefaultStreamDir() ClassMethod or the NewFileName() ClassMethod. However, the documentation isn't very helpful on how to use these ClassMethods.

Right now, I have the below code:

1 4
0 206

Hi Community,

Let's meet together at the online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems IRIS Cloud SQL and IntegratedML Contest – a great opportunity to have a discussion with the InterSystems Experts team as well as our contestants.

Winners' demo included!

Date & Time: Thursday, April 27, 12 pm EDT | 6 pm CEST

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rXQtHFCYMWk

1 0
0 127

We have a rule to disable a user account if they have not logged in for a certain number of days. IRIS Audit database logs many events such as login failures for example. It can be configured to log successful logins as well. We have IRIS clusters with many IRIS instances. I like to run queries against audit data from ALL IRIS instances and identify user accounts which have not logged into ANY IRIS instance.

1 1
0 141

I'm always on the lookout for tools that make the development and testing of my interfaces more efficient. A couple of years ago I came across HL7 Spy, from Inner Harbour Software. It quickly became my go-to tool for running message comparison reports for interface engine migrations, message statistics gathering, and troubleshooting message receipt and delivery. It also offered enhanced functionality for things like fetching messages via sftp that other tools don't provide.

I've recently been working with HL7 Spy's author, Jon Reis, to enable support for fetching messages directly from the Ensemble message store. Its SQL Loader feature now has native Caché/IRIS support, and I've contributed a small server-side class to support the extraction of messages using it.

1 5
1 1.1K
Article
· Apr 19, 2023 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #26

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only of YOUR own package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

1 0
0 133

With the improvement of living standards, people pay more and more attention to physical health. And the healthy development of children has become more and more a topic of concern for parents. The child's physical development can be reflected from the child's height and weight. Therefore, it is of great significance to predict the height and weight in a timely manner.

1 0
1 142

InterSystems is pleased to announce the 2023.1 release of InterSystems IRIS Data Platform, InterSystems IRIS for Health, HealthShare Health Connect, and InterSystems IRIS Studio are now Generally Available (GA).

2023.1 is an Extended Maintenance (EM) release. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2023.1.

1 0
0 321

I have a project where I will need to take an HL7 messages and transforms it into a multi-line flat file. I tried creating a complex record map but those require leading data to identify the record type I'm dealing with but based on the destination vendors spec they do not want any leading data prior to the actual data being sent. Also the lines in the output file require different pieces of data pull from different HL7 fields in the messages and in the third field in the flat file I need to generate a unique line number.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 9
0 491