Greetings,

Can someone please show me via coding example(s) how to write an input prompt that will read in a function key, F7 for example, validate that the key pressed is F7 and then process it all via cache.

0 7
0 413

Running predictive models natively in an InterSystems IRIS Business Process has of course always been the goal of our PMML support, but somehow never made it into the kit because there were a few dependencies and choices that needed addressing and answering. Anyhow, thanks to some pushing and code kindly provided by @Amir Samary (Thanks again Amir!), we finally got it wrapped in a GitHub repo for your enjoyment, review and suggestions.

1 2
3 413

Hi,
I created a REST service that works well if called via VPN, for example the url http://192.168.10.60:57772/fm/status returns a JSON string as expected.
If I replace the ip 192.168.10.60 with the ip used for our public website nothing happens. If I remove the port :57772 the browser returns a 404 error page.
Do I have to use a different port or is this caused by the settings of our web server? (We are using Apache Web Server: Apache Cache_Server_Pages-Apache_Module/2016.1.0.656.0-1601.1554d)

0 4
0 413
Question
· Dec 10, 2017
SQL IN OPERATOR

Hi,

I'm trying to use the IN operator in SQL.

does not work, can anyone tell me why that could be?

for example:

SELECT * FROM TafnitCore_Logistics_TransferPackage_DB.PackageData WHERE ID IN ('1||1||9852553062' , '1||1||9852553061' ) ORDER BY Building

And I get the following error:

0 3
0 413

Hi, folks!

When you deploy DeepSee solutions you often do not want grant a User %All Role to work with a particular Dashboard.

Consider a Dashboard 'Dash' with a few widgets where listings are being used.

If you manage a Role to get access to the Dash you need to grant access to %DB_DBNAME resource to have a database access, grant access to a Dashboard resource (if any) and ... grant SELECT accesses to all the tables involved in SQL queries being used in all the listings of widgets.

1 3
0 413

Hi,

I have a Zen Mojo application that haves a tree menu, in this menu I'm loading all records from database (about 1500) and the page is very slow, about 2 seconds to load, I don't know how to get faster.

1 6
0 413

hi all,

I am looking to make a JDBC connection to my Intersystems Cache using the JDBC driver 2.0.0.

I see the connection format is as "

jdbc:Cache://<host>:<port>/<namespace>

"

What I really want to do is filter additionally by a certain database, i.e. connect my consuming application to a database under the namespace.

how can I do that? what will be the format

0 4
0 412
9 4
1 412

Is there a way to get dynamic object from iterator?

set arr=[1,2,3]
set iter=arr.%GetIterator()

I pass iterator several frames down and I'd rather avoid passing both the array and iterator, but for debugging I need to access original object in a situation where only iterator is available.

Is there a way to do it?

0 5
0 412

There are situations where we want to provide immediate feed back to inbound Web Service that a particular business operation is not running (status <> "running"). We don't even want to queue up the message. We just want the webservice to respond with an error stating the business operation is down.

0 4
0 412
Question
· Jun 8, 2017
COS Expression

What is COS Expression? Is the related to SQL Expression?

Can you give a basic code or query related samples? If anyone give a sample, it's understanding easily.

0 2
0 412

I'm doing some Schema changes. I used our existing standard schema as a base, which was already based on 2.3. So let's call our existing one Custom.MHC.Schema (based on 2.3). I created Custom.MHC.Schema.Advanced (based on Custom.MHC.Schema) and copied down one of the code tables then made a change to it.

When I ran a message through, the code table change didn't show up. I noticed in the message viewer that the DocType is still Custom.MHC.Schema:ADT_A01 but the DocType Category is Custom.MHC.Schema.Advanced.

0 1
0 412

So I have a base string that I want to sign using RSA-SHA256. I have a .p12 file and passphrase to get the RSA Private key using NodeJS (pem.readPkcs12 library), which I don't know how to do that in intersystems as well. (would appreciate if you can include a solution for that too)

The main problem here is I am trying to sign a string and print the result to terminal, using the code below in a routine (.mac file).

0 2
0 411

Brainstorming the project we would build to showcase in the current female health themed InterSystems FHIR Contest, our girl band decided that we need to do something practical for the ordinary user and to solve some burning issues of the modern life. This discussion led to the idea of creating a project that will help women not to forget their health in daily grind - FemTech Reminder.

8 2
0 411

Hi ObjectScript developers!

How to Protect Your Belongings from Pests While Moving - Delicate ...

InterSystems ObjectScript is perhaps the best language on the planet to deal with globals - and it is an interpretable language.

Yes, it has a compiler. But even the compiler can compile some lines in ObjectScript which will then fire as bugs during the runtime.

There are some technics on how to avoid that such as unit testing, coding guidelines and your coding experience, of course ;)

Here I want to present to you the yet another approach to how you can reduce the number of errors in your ObjectScript runtime and enforce coding guidelines - it's an ObjectScript Quality tool developed by Lite Solutions, InterSystems solution partner.

See the details below.

4 0
0 411

Hello everyone,

I'm using Atelier 1.3. When we configure a server and use HTTP to connect, works fine. But when we activate the Secure connection option I get the Unregonized SSL message, plaintext connection?

Do I need to perform any configuration on my server so that Atelier can access a secure connection?

0 6
1 411
Question
· Jun 14, 2018
Single Row SQL.Snapshot

I have several stored procedures that when I execute them they will only return a single snapshot. In my BP I have been setting this to a Snapshot variable then looping using a WHILE through the snapshot variable just to get that single value.

Since it is only a single row, is there an easier way where I don't have to do a WHILE loop to pull the values out of that row? Can I call First Row or something like that to get me just the row into the Snapshot variable?

0 1
0 411

Register for our free NLP webinar to learn how to accelerate your data interpretation workflow.

Key learnings from the webinar:

✔️How we connect OMICs layers and text in your research,

✔️How to link your data to multiple knowledge domains using a single simple notebook,

✔️How our API Functions and digital notebooks can support your NLP and OMICs data interpretation to extend your workflows,

2 0
0 410

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me with the following, it's about the usage of the class EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPService.

Working situation right know.

In IIS we've got a site configured who is dealing with the client certificate, etc and redirect the full request to http://localhost/csp/healthshare/NAMEPSACE/EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPServic... and the web gateway redirects the request to Business Service 'EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPService.cls'.

0 2
0 410