Hey Community,

See how cubes are constructed for use in business intelligence, and learn about SQL and MDX query languages. Physical and virtual cubes are used in InterSystems IRIS® Business Intelligence and Adaptive Analytics:

Introduction to Cubes in Business Intelligence

https://www.youtube.com/embed/l6XFj1JQ5Fw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 0
0 317
Question
· Jun 16, 2020
CCR deployment Util class

Hi ,

Can anyone share some good sample custom CCR Utility classes that would be called by ImplementCCR routines / CCR event hooks to help bootstrap a HealthShare (2020.1) environment or specific change?

Thanks,
Paul

1 5
0 511
Question
· Feb 15, 2022
Select top field in SQL query

Hi Guys,

I've the below query that selects the existing processes with dates & times and it working fine, but in case of records with the same processedDate I would like to only get the latest based on processedTime field?

0 2
0 331
Question
· Feb 9, 2022
Learn Cache online

Hello community,

It's been quite some time since I came on this platform.

I have been down with the global pandemic and is currently recovering. Thank you all for your valuable prayers.

I am in the streak to learn something new and want to learn CACHE development.

Is there a possible site or Link that I can follow please.

From BASIC to ADVANCE is my requirement.

Help me out on this community.

God Bless and stay safe.

0 3
0 370
Article
· Feb 8, 2022 1m read
GlobalToJSON-embeddedPython-pure

I have created a package to export a Global into JSON object file and to re-create it by reloading from this file
embeddedPython refers to the new available technologies. It should be understood as a learning exercise of
how to handle the language interfaces. Only Global nodes containing data are presented in the generated JSON file.
Differently from the previous example, this one is using embedded Python only, no ObjectScript. Therefore PURE

8 2
0 471
Article
· Feb 7, 2022 1m read
GlobalToJSON-embeddedPython

I have created a package to export a Global into JSON object file and to re-create it by reloading from this file
embeddedPython refers to the new available technologies. It should be understood as a learning exercise of
how to handle the language interfaces. Only Global nodes containing data are presented in the generated JSON file.

1 2
0 336
Question
· May 13, 2020
How could we install zpm?

Hello,

We have read the installation guide to get started with zpm package manager:

https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/ObjectScript-Package-Manag...

We wonder what means the second step:

"Import the zpm.xml into IRIS and compile via any desired way (Management Portal, Studio or Terminal)"

We have thought that it means to place the zpm-0.2.2.xml file inside "C:\InterSystems\HealthShare_2\opt\contenedor"

0 7
1 1.2K

Hi Community,

I have created SOAP service and WSDL generated. While accessing WSDL URLs, it is redirecting to login page and giving access with production credentials.

I have tried to invoke form webservice clinet (soapui /postman), endup with authentication failed error.

Same service I am able to access from Terminal.

Could you please help me to access Production exposed SOAP service with out authentication.

2 1
0 285

If anybody could give me some insight on creating the %All Namespace programmatically I would appreciate it. There are quite a few posts I found that reference its creation using the UI, but I cant seem to get passed some validations with any form of the below:

0 3
0 305

Hey Developers,

Thank you so much for being with InterSystems Developer Community for yet another year!

Day by day our team is trying to make it better and more useful for InterSystems developers. More than 10K+ members are already registered in our Community!

We'd like to know how helpful the Developer Community is for you today. Please take a few questions to let us know what do you think and what could be improved.

👉🏼 InterSystems Developer Community Annual Survey 2021 👈🏼

Note: The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete.

4 4
0 474

Hello CCR Community,

InterSystems Certification is developing a certification exam for CCR and, if you match the exam candidate description given below, we would like you to beta test the exam. We anticipate the exam being available for beta testing on February 7, 2022, but interested beta testers should sign up now by emailing certification@intersystems.com. The beta testing must be completed by March 31, 2022.

6 7
0 702
Discussion
· Feb 2, 2022
Code Golf: Paired Opposites

You will receive a string of comma-separated integers whose elements have both a negative and a positive value, except for one integer that is either only negative or only positive, our challenge will be to find that integer.
As usual shortest solution wins.

Input

"1,-1,2,-2,3"

Output

3 has no matching negative appearance

4 34
0 682

The MONITOR process (also called the Caché Monitor) scans the messages in your cconsole.log file and sends you emails based on the severity of those messages. The MONITOR is configured using the ^MONMGR utility in terminal.

The MONITOR should not be confused with the similarly named System Monitor, which checks a variety of system health and performance metrics and can log messages regarding them to the cconsole.log, where they can then be scanned by the MONITOR.

2 6
1 1.3K