Hi,

I can't work out how to use the Cache CA Server to process certificate request from external clients!

We are setting up an interface where we use SSL/TLS 'Mutual Authentication' to allow a client system to securely transmit document to our server. (they are off-site and hosting a service for us)

I am not a security expert, but my understanding of setting up mutual authentication where my instance of ensemble is the server, and it is receiving messages from a client is as follows

0 5
0 1.6K

Hi,

I've built a custom HL7 searchtable, but wish to remove some of the items.

I've removed the items I no longer wish to index recompiled the custom searchtable, however the previous searchtable values are available when searching messages in the namespace.

Do I need to rebuild the index for this searchtable to purge searching the old values?

I have stop and started the production.

Regards

Stuart

0 2
0 354

Hello gentlemen,

I hope you can help me because this is a very serious that I can't wait to resolve... Our back-up is currently taking 3 up to 4 Gb per day and we don't know why. We had 270 Gb yesterday and we are today at 274.3 Gb. We keep a computer history of the messages for only 50 days. Here is a picture of what's currently taking the most data place in our healtshare system:

(don't forget that our DB is also connected to the back-up, maybe it is related, I don't know)

0 1
0 152

[SQLCODE: <-400>:<Fatal error occurred>]
[Cache Error: <<MAXSTRING>zExecute+3^%sqlcq.LIM.cls1043369.1>]
[Location: <ServerLoop>]
[SQLCODE: <-400>:<Fatal error occurred>]
[Cache Error: <<MAXSTRING>zExecute+3^%sqlcq.LIM.cls1043369.1>]
[Location: <ServerLoop>]
at InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.CacheADOConnection.GetServerError(Int32 rc)
at InterSystems.Data.CacheClient.CacheADOConnection.processError(Int32 error, Int32 allowError)

0 3
0 231
Question
· May 12, 2017
Use a class property to pass a flag

Looking for a way in which I could possibly pass a flag through a property when performing an Insert statement, on a mapped class.

insert into my.class (serialNumber, modelNumber, myFlag) value ('testSerial', 'testModel', 0)
myFlag is not stored in the DB.

The mapped class then calls a legacy routine (MAC) via CodeMode = 'objectgenerator', (Insert method within the 'objectgenerator')

Within the legacy routine, I am setting an index... but I don't always want to set it (multiple inserts, and I will only set the index on the LAST insert)

0 4
0 251
Question
· Sep 29, 2021
Locking / unlocking

Hi.

What is the best/right way to unlock the object in ObjectScript after the lock was acquired by %OpenId class method? Setting the opened object to null (Set object="") doesn't release the lock.

Regards,

Matjaž

0 19
0 583

hi

I want to online backup one Caché database by windows bat, I find some article from the online documentation about terminal script and the ^DBACK tool and External Entry Points for ^DBACK, so I can invoke the External Entry Points for ^DBACK from terminal script like this: send: Do BACKUP^DBACK<CR>

Is there other better way for backup database from bat/script?

Thanks

0 2
0 634

Is there an ObjectScript analog of Find with Match Element Type option? I know there is an ObjectScript analog of Find in Files, Studio.Project.FindInFiles and Studio.Project.FindInProject, but I failed to locate so far an analog of Edit/Find. I am specifically interested in Match Element Type option so I could search across selected files for globals. Somehow Studio.Project.FindInFiles does not offer this option natively.

0 3
0 366

Hi everyone,

i have a problem with the "ExecuteUpdateParmArray()" methode from the "EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter" adaptater when i try to update a sql server 2008 table with JDBC connection.

..Adapter.ExecuteUpdateParmArray(.nRows,sqlUpdate,.param)

return to me the following error:

0 3
0 511

I have a website where I offer shipping services. I need to implement UPS API in my website. I already did all the basic tasks such as create my UPS developer account, download the packages... Now I want to start with the project but I don't have no idea about how to start. UPS doesn't give any instruction or example about that.

P.S: I have knowledge in the basic language such as HTML, JavaScript, PHP, CSS and MySQL...

Please can someone help me with that?

0 3
0 449
Question
· Jun 1, 2017
Casting JSON

I'm doing a REST service. A method has as body parameter a JSON corresponding to a class A.

In my production I have class A so that I retrieve the parameters using a dynamic object, such that:

Set body = ##class(%DynamicObject).%FromJSON(%request.Content)
Set myObjectA = ##class(A).%New()
Set myObjectA.Id = body.Id
Set myObjectA.Name = body.Name
Set myObjectA.Date = body.Date
Set myObjectA.Salary = body.Salary

I would like to know if I can avoid doing the manual mapping, doing a casting, since I am sure that FromJSON will return a class A. Something like this:

0 9
1 861

Hi, guys,

I'm working on zen report to display an examination report for a client.

They stored order information in several tables. Examination findings and diagnosis were recorded in a html page and codes of the page was stored in another table. We need to put them together in one single report.

So far we can only read the html codes from that table which is a whole page since it start from label <html> and have <header>. We know that if we are using javascript we can display the page by assigning the codes to innerHtml property of an iframe object.

0 6
0 481

I would like to start a discussion regarding Caché Objects and Caché SQL.

It is my understanding that the creators of Caché Objects see Caché SQL as the reporting arm of Objects and as such SQL is essential to Caché Objects.

I once met a Caché Objects programmer who was writing code to $Order through the Globals because that person thought that Caché SQL was too slow and inefficient. I attempted to convince the person otherwise.

So, what say you? Is SQL essential to Caché Objects?

Or

0 29
0 796

I'm in a tricky situation where a new required property is being added to a class, along with an index on it. The existing data has nulls, so the index build fails. I can't run a query to update the rows where there are nulls, because it tries to use the index, which hasn't been built yet.

0 3
0 204

Hi,

I want to attach one local namespace on instance A to the database on instance B.

How could I use ECP to achieve my goal?

Should I config instance B as ECP data server? If so, how could I explicitly specify which database on instance B could be exposed ?

Thanks for your help.

0 4
0 459

Hi all

I require an operation that will get a list of hosts every X minutes and call them, using values from my database.

The only issue is that I can't find any sort of scheduling/ timed event functionality in Ensemble. The documentation isn't particularly helpful so I thought I'd give the community a shot.

Is there any existing functionality in Ensemble that allows for scheduled operation calls?

Thanks

0 2
0 306

When i use &sql(SELECT ......) in Cache I can watch the generated code
In the generated .int code and see what is happening.
Just with my normal rights

Now in IRIS I have just 4 line calling some class %sqlcq.***
With enough rights i find there is no such class but the generated .int routine
%sqlcq.IRISAPP.xEZgUjdXCCgQdZQPpRdOye1Ci2ue.1
That holds the code that i had in my .int on Cache

Can i switch this back somehow ?

0 7
0 468

I am working in Intersystems Healthshare product.

I want to clear the message logs from a particular interface (Service,process,operation).

In intersystems we have the option to purge the data for all interfaces for the corresponding time but I want to clear the data logs for particular interface only.

Please let me know how to approach this scenario.

0 3
0 237

Hi ,

I'm using standard business service not(Customized business service). I'm not able to process the Hl7 data file which contains CRLF characters.It shows warning "Discarding Received non HL7 data". Actually it discards some segment after CRLF character. Is there any settings to overcome this problem?

Also i tried UTF-8, Ascii,Unicode.. characterset . But it won't work. Please help me .

Urgent!!!

0 11
0 1.5K

Hi all

We are looking into automating worklist report SQL queries that we run manually on InterSystems IRIS platform but we would like to have them run on a Java application.

This means we must have a way to get our java application to talk to IRIS in order for those queries to run. Please advise on how to go about this?

Regards,

Ephraim Malane

0 3
0 207
Question
· Jul 21, 2017
Ens.StreamContainer

Hi All,

I am fairly new to Ensemble and I wanted to know I have inbound business service (EnsLib.File.PassthroughService) which is looking for pdf files once it finds a pdf file (within the business process) it needs to find the associated xml file which would be in the same directory. Once both of these files are found they need to be sent to the business operation and deleted from the source (EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation).

0 9
0 1.4K