Question
· Feb 17, 2021
Detect Hung IRIS Instance

Is there an API that can be used to remotely fetch the state of an IRIS instance similar to what is reported with "iris list"? Specifically, I'm looking to be able to remotely detect when an IRIS instance is in "hung" state.

I know there is the "iris_system_state" metric that I can consume in Grafana, but I found that when our system was in a "hung" state, there was just no data for that metric and I'd think if you alert on that, you cannot be sure if the IRIS system is down or hung or there's just an issue with prometheus fetching stats from IRIS.

0 1
0 344

Hi,

We have created a dll with .Net that generates a MS Word document with a template. The .Net method works, we have tested it with Visual Studio and it generates the document.

But once we have created the dll and embebed it in Ensemble through the Wizard, when we try to execute the method that generates the document, it doesn't work. It doesn't throw us an error, it simply doesn't open the template.

We have seen that MS Word program is opened, but that's all.

0 5
0 619

FIrst of all thank you for your time in reading this question and writing a response,

We would need some help,

-> Our objective is to control which method is being used in the service: GET POST PUT

We have tried to understand the example REST Service: Demo.REST.DirectoryService

After that we have tried to create our own custom rest service,

please take a few minutes to examine the following code:

0 12
0 315
Question
· Nov 4, 2016
MakeDirectory

Hi All,
when I ran the Command to make a folder in particular directory its not working in terminal,but when i run the same command in studio output block it create the folder.
Used command:
S cmd="mkdir E:\DIRECTORY"
O cmd:"QR":10
Suggest Please.

0 4
0 524

Hi,

Im wondering if its possible to pass a SQL query through to the Power BI IRIS Connector? I can't currently see an option - and have tried through advance editor to use M Query syntax to attempt this with no luck.

Has anyone else in the community had any luck or know if this is supported?

Thanks.

0 2
0 284

I was interested in accessing IRIS (Healthshare) using Python. I found instructions how to this here: https://github.com/intersystems/quickstarts-python/tree/master/Solutions...

The installation went well using pip and when python executes "import irisnative" it works fine. It just fails with a connection timeout when I try "irisnative.createConnection(...)." Below is my code:

0 3
0 223

I have a Zen page, and I would like to have an onload handler to run a bit of javascript when the page is ready. Unfortunately, the page inherits from a template, and the template already has an onload handler that does all kinds of useful things. Is there any way to override the onload handler in my page, while still being able to call the onload handler that is inherited from the template? In ObjectScript, there is ##super, but in javascript, there is no equivalent of that.

0 2
0 382
Hello! I have a question how to parse Library.ListOfObjects to JSON

I send post data like this from client using rest and want parse "templates", after save "codeForm","codeName" in database

{
    "whoIs": "",
    "templates": [{
            "codeForm": "FORM_FIOGROUP",
            "codeName": "operationDate",
            "orderNumber": "1",
            "codeFormat": "YYYY-MM-DD",
            "header": "DATE",
            "dbfFormatType": "Date",
            "dbfFormatLength": "8",
            "valueFrom": "Payment"
        }, {
            "codeForm": "FORM_FIOGROUP",
0 4
0 426

I want to set the value in the second field of OBX-5, or OBX-5-2. My schema is not broken down to that granular level, so I can't just click OBX-5-2 to populate it. I tried a few variations without success.

target.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp(1).OBX:ObservationValue(1).2}

target.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp(1).OBX:ObservationValue(1)(2)}

target.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp(1).OBX:ObservationValue(1.2)}

Any ideas?

0 4
0 795

Hi All,

I have below schema structure:

base:MSH~{~[~base:PID~[~{~base:NK1~}~]~[~base:PV1~[~base:PV2~]~]~]~{~[~base:ORC~]~base:OBR~[~{~base:NTE~}~]~base:TQS~[~{~[~{~OBX~}~]~[~{~base:NTE~}~]~}~]~}~}

Now there are few cases where source application is sending NTE segment after TQS segment

Is there any way of updating the schema to use the same NTE from OBXgrp, cause we dont want to update the code logic as its happening for few messages only.

Example:

0 3
0 395

HA backup strategy

we use Rose to do HA with cache2016.2, the database is placed on the hard disk array, which is essentially an instance, and the same array disk is mounted by rose switch, another mirror machine is made.

Is there any problem with this structure for disaster recovery and backup, I hope to give some advice. Thanks!

0 8
0 277

Hello,

I'm quite new at InterSystems. I have a business process that's pointing two different business operations, but one of them I don't want it to point to.

I went through the FileSystem settings, data transformations, classes, and code to see what it could be, but I don't see why its connecting to this second operation.

What other inner-system mechanics would I need to consider? What have might I have missed?

0 6
0 128