I'm new to Cache and trying to follow the Using Cache Studio PDF. In section 2.4.3(Adding a Zen form) it tells you insert the following code;

<button caption="Save" o select="zenPage.saveRecord();" />

Unfortunately that code fails compilation. If you try and use the tools there is no o select option nor a select or onselect option. I was wondering if anyone has used this PDF before and knows what the correct attribute should be?

0 3
0 135

I'm getting the above error. My zen page calls other javascript methods and other server methods just fine. But when I call my method, I get the error. Yes, I've tried making it look exactly like the methods that work. But for some reason, it doesn't seem to know that DoLogout is a zen method.

Anyone ever get this error?

THanks

L

for example

ClientMethod logout() [ Language = javascript ] { zenPage.DoLogout(); }

Method DoLogout() [ZenMethod] { //blah blah }

0 3
0 879

Hi All,

In earlier cache version, I can see full data values in SQL management portal.

But IRIS restricted the view only to 100 chars.

"If the data in a field is longer than 100 characters, the first 100 characters of the data are displayed followed by an ellipsis (...) indicating additional data." - From Documentation.

Is there a way to change this behavior ? I would like to see all the values in the particular SQL field.

Thanks in advance,

Archunan K

0 2
0 177
Question
· Jan 7, 2021
How to audit data change?

Hi guys,

In our clients environment, multiple sources will connect to one DB (all through JDBC connections) and perform various operations. Sometimes they found some data was deleted without reason. Thus they want some feature like SQL Server Database Audit Specifications that can log who at what time with which IP deleted data in a specific DB.

I've checked IRIS Audit but I didn't find feature about that . How can we audit and log delete of a known DB? The deletions might be performed by delete statament or truncate table stattement.

Thanks.

0 5
0 500

I've noticed that Management portal somehow manages to allow a single user to be in different namespaces in different tabs in the same application (i.e. Management Portal). I've looked at my Processes, however, and see that all of my processes using MgmtPortal think I'm in %SYS, even though 2 of them are looking at globals in two different namespaces; NamespaceA and NamespaceB.

I can even fool MgmtPortal because the first time I try to look at a global in NamespaceA it thinks I'm in %SYS! After a refresh, however, I can see the global in NamespaceA.

0 8
0 650
Question
· Jan 20, 2021
Multiple Threads In Operations

I have a BPL that calls a business service (actually does lots of other things unrelated to my question). We receive an acknowledgement back containing data that is processed in the BPL and sent to the source system. The process of sending to our downstream system "A" and receiving the response takes about 20 seconds per transaction (very slow on system A's side). Due to this slowness, we end up with a backlog close to 1000 messages by the end of the workday.

0 4
0 363

Hi-

Can someone please explain the affect of the Failure Timeout on an ensemble business operation with a EnsLib.HL7.Adapter.TCPOutboundAdapter

Is this setting indicating the number of seconds that the operation will attempt to resend a message to a target before it fails?

How does this setting affect message processing of messages that fail because of a missing or failure response code that comes back in an HL7 message response?

0 1
0 1.1K
Question
· Sep 28, 2016
wsHttpBinding with Cache

Hi all,

This is a real long shot, but does anyone have experience integrating MS wsHttpBinding with a Cache application?

Link

I ask because my project had some initial design discussions for new web service communication and this specification was mentioned.

Thanks.

0 1
0 309

During some consulting activity, I found at the client's site CACHEAUDIT database of more than 100 GB size. The reason was simple: several processes produced a great amount of %System/%System/OSCommand audit records due to frequent external calls ($zf(-100,...)). As it is well-known, those events can be easily disabled systemwide, while this can be hardly considered secure enough. Reducing the number of days before audit cleanup from default 62 to some reasonable figure (e.g. 15) seems to be a better solution, but...

0 2
0 272

When I create a TASK on the Primary mirror member and Try to create the same TASK in the backup mirror member, It Gives me CSP Application error.

The TASK gets created in the Primary node without any errors and When creating in the Backup node it prompts the error.

It happens is IRIS and I didn't face this in CACHE.

Finally what I did is export the TASK in Primary and Imported in Backup.

Is this a feature of IRIS?

0 6
0 232

Hi,

We have created a dll with .Net that generates a MS Word document with a template. The .Net method works, we have tested it with Visual Studio and it generates the document.

But once we have created the dll and embebed it in Ensemble through the Wizard, when we try to execute the method that generates the document, it doesn't work. It doesn't throw us an error, it simply doesn't open the template.

We have seen that MS Word program is opened, but that's all.

0 5
0 624
Question
· Nov 4, 2016
MakeDirectory

Hi All,
when I ran the Command to make a folder in particular directory its not working in terminal,but when i run the same command in studio output block it create the folder.
Used command:
S cmd="mkdir E:\DIRECTORY"
O cmd:"QR":10
Suggest Please.

0 4
0 533