Does anybody else have problems installing the Caché 2017.1 FT for Win_x64?

I'm getting an error "Unable to execute the required file: The following system error has occurred: The system cannot find the file specified. (2)"

This is happening with the very latest version (build 726) and the previous one ( build 720), whereas the builds before were fine.

I've uninstalled Caché to see whether it was an upgrade vs clean install problem but it makes no difference.

0 5
0 533

Hi,
I've organized my repository using TortoiseSVN. I was careful to use only svn commands while creating my file structure. Now all Subversion commands are working at the command line but not from within my IDE (Cache Studio). Basically I'm trying to write a plug-in for my IDE to use Subversion from within the Studio. Trying to integrate Subversion into my IDE, something like Subclipse, but for Cache Studio. The error occurred after reorganizing my code into directories. For example at the command-line, svn info and svn status and all other commands work perfectly. All Subversion commands work at the command prompt!

0 8
0 1.3K
Question
· Dec 14, 2016
Intergity test for cbk files

Hi, Community!

We have our internal backup system which produces *.cbk files for Full, Incremental and Cumulative backup modes.

Does anyone have an automation procedure to restore this files on some target testing system, check the integrity and mark the files as "restorable"?

Please, share?

Thank you in advance!

0 2
0 397
Question
· Dec 14, 2016
How do I free licenses?

I have a server with public web application with Unauthenticated access and there seems to be a problem that CSP session ends, but associated license persists for some time (hours). If several users log in, we can hit license limit and all the other users get 503 Service unavailable error.

We are currently debugging it and moving to authenticated web applications, but is there a way to free these licenses quickly?

Here's how it looks like in SMP:

0 1
0 682

I want to set the value in the second field of OBX-5, or OBX-5-2. My schema is not broken down to that granular level, so I can't just click OBX-5-2 to populate it. I tried a few variations without success.

target.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp(1).OBX:ObservationValue(1).2}

target.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp(1).OBX:ObservationValue(1)(2)}

target.{PIDgrpgrp().ORCgrp().OBXgrp(1).OBX:ObservationValue(1.2)}

Any ideas?

0 4
0 795

I'm getting this error a lot in Atelier. These are not extremely large files, and I can't seem to find a magic line count or byte size that triggers the issue to occur.

I'm using the latest (I believe) version 1.0.262. Is there a setting that allows larger files to be parsed successfully within the editor?

1 7
0 497

How can I prevent large number truncation when using the DynamicObject and DynamicArray classes to create JSON in objectscript and then parsing the result in javascript. Are there any global settings that configure the output when using these classes?

I am looking at converting to the new DynamicObject and DynamicArray classes to build JSON. Our current (homegrown) JSON library forces string representation of numbers too long because of errors we were seeing with long numbers being truncated on the client, I am hoping to accomplish the same with the new classes.

0 2
0 1.2K

Is there any way that I can check the native type of an object script variable? (similar to the typeof check in javascript)

I see that the DynamicArray class uses the type of the variable for its output, I would like to do something similar when I receive a value as an argument to my method.

USER>s var1 = 123 //No quotes, number type

USER>s var2 = "123" //quotes, string type

1 3
0 560

Hi,

I am working with this Ensemble Business Operation, which extends the EnsLib.Rest.Operation.

http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

I built the OpenWeatherMap Rest Operation described in the article above.

I would like to access the weather.id weather.main, and weather.description. However, these objects are in a JSON Array.

How do you access these three objects in Objectscript.

0 3
0 928
Question
· Dec 8, 2016
Caché vs Cache

I see that there is an "Insert Special Character" option from the text editor where "é" can be selected, but would it be possible to create a "Caché" button that inserts the word "Caché"? I can see cases where mixing these words can be confusing. An even more important reason would be searching. If the word "Cache" is used instead of "Caché" in many places, it may be difficult to find information about the "Cache".

If a "Caché" button existed, it may encourage the correct spelling to be used. I am not sure if this is a real problem, but I see the possibility of it happening.

1 2
0 629
Question
· Dec 8, 2016
JSON to HL7

I have a project to convert a JSON message with two patient identifiers into an HL7 ADT^A31. Is there any documentation or training that you would think is appropriate?

Currently using Ensemble 2014.1.5 on AIX

0 1
0 2.3K
Question
· Dec 8, 2016
telnet issue

Hi all,

While i connet telnet for particular user it call (%sys namepace ^Test routine).

In that rotine i switch namespace but the termial was closed(sessio disconnected).

How i can acces the user namespace afer switching namespace ?

Thanks,

sansa.

0 2
0 521

Using the following...

//Get PDF stream object previously saved
   Set pdfStreamContainer = ##Class(Ens.StreamContainer).%OpenId(context.StreamContainerID)
   Try {
     Set pdfStreamObj = pdfStreamContainer.StreamGet()
   }
   Catch {
      $$$TRACE("Error opening stream object ID = "_context.StreamContainerID)
      Quit
   }

Would it be possible to search the pdfStreamObj for certain values like a Medical Record, or Patient Name?

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 913

Hi all (and specifically Eduard L. ;)

The Ensemble Workflow REST API provided here:

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/EnsembleWorkflow

(and mentioned before in this Community, also as the basis of the Angular UI, also available in the same Git)

Has some very basic documentation as to how to work with the API (which also seems to be possibly a little out-dated as I think the /login URL is deprecated, for example).

Is there somewhere a more comprehensive documentation of this API?

1 3
0 578

Hi,

Thanks for your time.

Plain $ZF(-1) and $ZF(-2) calls from Cache Studio or Terminal have stopped launching the OS shell from Win10.

cmd (Windows Command Prompt) should be launched.

Configuration:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Ensemble 2016.2.0.585.0 Developer Edition x64

Is this common? I have enabled both %Developer role and a Cache CallOut privilege for all users that operate in this scenario.

In Terminal, W $ZF(-1) prints -1, W $ZF(-2) prints -1

In Studio, W $ZF(-1) hangs the IDE, W $ZF(-2) prints 0

0 2
0 1.1K

How suitable is Docker for standalone deployment of an Ensemble version and Ensemble application together?

The context is deployment by an application partner of an integration application and the supporting Ensemble version as a single package (single file ideally), to multiple environments and to multiple customer sites.

I don't have experience with Ensemble on Docker so I'm wondering what gaps and pitfalls may exist.

3 8
0 1.5K

Hi-

I am trying to figure out how to compare two dimension values in a MDX query such that records where two dimension values are the same will be filtered out.

To test this, I have modified the HoleFoods cube in SAMPLES namespace to have a new dimension called RandomRegion

I want to create a MDX query where the [Outlet].[H1].[Region] value is not equal to the [RandomRegion].[H1].[RandomRegion] value.

Here's the query I need to add the filter to:

0 4
0 918

Hi,

I was looking at the ENSDEMO namespace in our Ensemble server. In the class Demo.REST.DirectoryOperation, there is a line that uses the macro $$$URLENCODE. I would like to know exactly what does this macro $$$URLENCODE() do. Specifically what value does it. Unfortunately, I can't find anything about this macro in the Ensemble Documentation.

0 2
0 1.2K
Question
· Dec 7, 2016
Login Routine

Hi all,

Which routine use to get username and password (telnet) ?

cache version :Cache for Windows NT (Intel) 5.0.21 (Build 6408) Tue Jan 3 2006 13:28:20 EST

Thanks,

sansa.

0 1
0 318

Hello. When you export and then import a table of data, is the import smart enough to figure out if a row already exists in the new namespace, and if so update the row rather than just save/add the row?

For example, we have a table in DEV, and the same table in QA. The DEV table has more fields than QA. When we moved up the class, the field definitions went with the table into QA, so now the table definition is the same in both.

0 2
0 484