I have an Ensemble installation with an FTP business operation which I would like to connect to a server over SSL in explicit mode (see also: https://www.rebex.net/kb/tls-ssl-explicit-implicit/default.aspx). I keep running into timeouts while attempting to do this via Ensemble. Does Ensemble actually support SSL in explicit mode??? Because I can't seem to find any setting where to switch it on.

0 1
0 530
Question
· Jun 24, 2022
RowSpan

What is the correct way to specify rowspan and colspan in a ZEN PDF report using <Item> <Caption>

I am specifying rowspan in the <Caption> tag after the <Item> but it's not working.

0 1
0 244
Question
· Nov 29, 2017
TCP adaptor + SSH Tunnel

Greetings.

We have one vendor who requires us to send data using TCP

through an SSH port forwarding tunnel that is set up in advance.

UNIX scripts maintain this, and the Ensemble interface uses a TCP Adapter.

I was thinking that Ensemble could maintain the SSH tunnel,

which would improve our detecting of issues.

Has anyone done something like this?

I see that the class %Net.SSH.Session has a method ForwardPort,

but it doesn't stand up the tunnel by itself. Instead, it appears

0 1
0 427
Question
· Jul 20, 2022
Inbound Adapters

Hi Guys,

Is there online tutorials or samples on how to use Inbound Adapters ?

All I'm looking for at this stage is to create and inbound Adapter in a production to request to connect to a client where I can Get JSON file and what do I need to establish the connection?

Thanks

0 1
0 197
Question
· Feb 15, 2018
The Index on a String field

I noticed that the subscript of the index map is actually the collated field (%SQLUPPER).

Is String the only data type going through this transformation? Any other data type would also go through this transformation?

Thanks.

0 1
0 283

Hi,

I need to do a DELETE and then do some INSERT transactions on a linked table and don't want the DELETE and need to be able to ROLLBACK the DELETE if any of the INSERT transactions fail.
I have tried Object Script transaction processing (TSTART, TCOMMIT and TROLLBACK) and the SQL transaction processing (START TRANSACTION, COMMIT and ROLLBACK), but neither work.
Could I be doing something wrong in the way I am implementing these, or do does transaction processing simply not work for linked table?

Thanks for any advices, in advance.

Neil

0 1
0 176

Hi Guys,

From where can I set a user/pass for an application pls?

I've the below application as an API to be used by a client to send requests and would like to set a user/pass for it, I can see the Password tickbox but where can I type in the required password, and can I set a use as well?

Thanks

0 1
0 135

Hi Friends,

I have created and exposed a web service for the given WSDL.

daily 500+ requests are processed via this SOAP service in live.

after 2 days live server got stopped with no web sessions available.

We removed this SOAP service, now live is working fine. We are investigating why web sessions got increased.

Could you please give me any clue, as to why web sessions got increased with the unknown user while processing requests through SOAP service?

Thanks,

Prashanth

0 1
0 378
Question
· Jan 26, 2023
Using ODBC on linux

I already have a working setup with:

- Ubuntu 21.10
- Unixodbc 2.3.6
- ODBC-2018.1.5.659.0-lnxubuntux64
- libcacheodbcur64.so

I have tried to update to:

- Ubuntu 22.04
- Unixodbc 2.3.9

But, i am getting "SQLDriverConnect: 0 [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver does not support the requested version".

So, I have tried to switch to:

0 1
0 219

I have iKnow domain of forum posts, their full text is an iKnow data, and each post also has a number of views as a metadata field.

I want to get a sum of views by concept. Let's say I have a concept called "TESTEST" and there are 10 sources that have this concept. Each source has some views. I want to get views total - impact of this concept so to say.

What's the best iKnow architecture for this use case?

So far I got this:

0 1
0 311

trying to open this view from Atelier Explorere somethimes give me "java.lang.NullPointerException", sometimes "the resource is not on teh build path of a Script project"...

it's not reasonable why you have this menu-item within atelier explorer but not within project explorer...

atelier version 1.2

0 1
0 222

Visual Studio Code, like Atelier, connects to IRIS through the Web Server and a web service, unlike Studio that connect to the SuperServer port.

What about the VS Code terminal? Does that open a shell with SSH or does it also use a web service?

In other words, does an IRIS developer using VS Code need direct access to the IRIS instance with SSH or the SuperServer port, in addition to the external or private web server to execute terminal commands?

Is that different with linux vs. Windows?

0 1
0 208

I would like to know any experience working with OPC UA standard in industry sector or IoT. Currently there is no adaptor implemented in IS IRIS for it but it seems to be pushed as the main standard in industry. Did anyone had to implement their own libraries or adaptors to deal with it? Or do you advice to use any already implemented library in Java, Python,...? Any feedback would be appreciated.

0 1
0 378
Question
· Nov 21, 2018
Short Cuts and Tweaks to Studio

I am quite new to Studio and I have been a Microsoft guy for a very long time and spoilt because of the short cuts provided and the flexibility of the IDE. Any tips and tricks for me to make my life easy while using the studio?

0 1
0 221

Working on a custom view for LookupSettings.cls. I've added code to adda Change Log entry into the table when rows are added/updated. I'm trying to do the same for when rows are deleted. How can I pull the key & value for the row when it is selected for delete /un-delete? The variable rowData is used a pointer for the row index. I know I'm missing something simple...

0 1
0 79

Hi all!
I need to call an API that has the following characteristics:

• Content-Type: application / x-www-form-urlencoded
  • Authorization: (with a "Bearer" token)

In the body the information is given through the form data.

I can not find documentation on how to make this call and how to get the answer (JSON).

Could you help with an example?

Thank you

0 1
0 1.5K

Hi,

I would like some help/ information regarding queued messages.

I have 1040 messages that are queued, but I only want to process the first 28 of them. Is there a way that I can do that?

If I abort them, would all of them go away?

Would appreciate if you can advice me on this

Regards,

Eric

0 1
0 610