Question
· Jun 17, 2018
Connect to hardware

Hello,

If this question is in the wrong section, I apologise.

Has anyone ever used Cache Object Script to connect to any hardware such as a sensor?

What I mean is this :-

Lets assume that code has been written in Cache Object Script where it can detect breaks in electrical connections.

0 2
0 239
Question
· Jun 20, 2018
%Development permission issue

Hi All,

On button click from my zen page am calling the $System.SQL.ShowPlan() to calculate the cost of the SQL query.

In Cache` 2016.2 I faced a problem , when the logged in user didn't have the %development resource(<PROTECT> error).

But in Cache` 2017.2 it's working without the %development resource.

Is there any changes done on this area in the versions above 2016.2.

Thanks,

Dinesh

0 2
0 249

I am trying to call to a website that renders a xml structure as a response.if I put the url on the browser an xml rendered page is returned but if i call to this using the below code I get an object reference error which I am finding had to understand is there anyone who could help understand this error or point me in the right direction thanks.

Set tSC=$$$OK

0 2
0 172

I'm trying write a JavaScript generator to perform pattern match validations using existing pattern match expressions in a legacy application.

I could make a server call to perform the pattern match operation but is there a way to automatically translate the pattern match expressions into RegEx expressions so I can perform the operation in JavaScript on the client to save making an Ajax call back to the server?

Thanks

Jay Ayliff

M-Tech

0 2
0 437

Hello there,

I have some problem with inserting date to table using dynamic sql.

I have Country class. This table has relationship with class Continent as parent and child. In addition I have another statistic class where property Country has type of Country class. I get ID such as "1||1" next I execute dynamic sql INSERT INTO Stats(Country) VALUES("_CountryId_"). Then I select Stats table and see that value of Country column is "11") As a result a can't get Country object.

Please advice solution of this problem

Thank you

0 2
0 340

I have a list

set list=$lb(1,$c(0),2)

How do I replace $c(0) with an empty element?

My list should look like this:

set list=$lb(1,,2)

I tried using $list but it either replaces the element with an empty string:

set $list(list,2)=""
zw list

Resulting in:

list=$lb(1,"",2)

Or removes the element altogether:

set $list(list,2,2)=""
zw list

Resulting in:

list=$lb(1,2)
2 2
0 361

Since I installed CACHÉ with mac, I can not use CACHÉ CUBE, so I put windows 10 in the virtualbox, installed CACHÉ and made cube usable.
The problem is,
When you press the cube mark,
·studio
·Terminal
· Management Portal
· Remote system access
· Preferred connection server (F) [TRYCACHE 2]
· Cache version management (b)
· End (x)
Inside of the above
·studio
·Terminal
· Management Portal (P)
Can not be selected.

Why?

The purpose of using CACHÉ is to refurbish existing projects.

0 2
0 307

Hi everyone,

I need submit a object have a json string as property of class, but I get an issue, object can't save to SQL table if I take json data to json property. I try making a test class with only json property and get the same issue, no data row in SQL table after run ClassMethod . Some one know what's problem, please help me. Here my test class:

1 2
0 734
Question
· Oct 15, 2023
embedded Python over ECP

With ECP we have the option to have a collection of Frontend instances
All Frontend servers typically have a common Master in the background
Concentrating data on the Master server is the primary goal.

As a side effect, this applies also to Classes, Routines, .. anything stored in Globals.
This is probably not the most efficient setup. But rather common anyhow.

Is embedded Python code also stored in Globals?

What is the recommended solution for a similar installation?

1 2
0 123

I am making a POST request to an API. In the case of an error, I don't know what parameters the response JSON will contain (they will change depending on the error). I am converting the response stream to an object but then I need a way to loop through all the properties and access their values. The following code is making the POST request, reading the response, and trying to add all the error messages to an array. But I can't iterate over the properties of the tProxy.errors object because it is a %ZEN.proxyObject. Is there a better way to do this?

0 2
0 180
Question
· Nov 12, 2023
SSL Certificate Error

Hello,

I have recently created a HA by "Cloning" the existing server. Everything worked fine until I have to failover the Primary in order to process. The Backup Failover member successfully promoted to the status of primary. Everything was working fine except on one of the Services, I receieved the following error message;

> ERROR #6156: No match between server name 'Test111b.domain.local' and SSL certificate values 'Test111a.domain.local'.

0 2
0 171

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a way to detimerine if a certain namespace is ensemble enabled. I´ve seen such a solution somewhere in the past but can´t find it anymore. Is there a simplistic api around for that?

My second question is in context of log some information to the console log file with a certain error level. Also, I´ve seen this in the past and can´t find it agian. I guess there was some kind of simple api to use for this.

Thank you for your help.

best regards,

sebastian

0 2
0 292

Hello, I'm curious to see how other people deal with this: we have a text file that was created on someone's Windows machine and it was copied and pasted into a text file on someone's Mac machine. After some examination we realized that the line feeds were originally CRLF (for Windows) and when copied and pasted they were changed to LF (Mac). The diff program we used didn't pick up on this and the program we wrote to read the file was getting each line of the CRLF file and treating the whole file as one line for the LF file.

0 2
0 35

Hi,

I am trying to create a user role which shall allow users the access to only one specific namespace in an Ensemble system. I´ve startet creating the namespace with a database (with own ressource and no public access). In the second step I´ve created a role by copying it from the predefined role %Developer and assigned the ressource of the created database. After that i´ve created a user and assign him to the created role.

0 2
0 498

We would like to know if there are any ramifications swapping out our code database while an Ensemble production is running. We are trying to minimize down time as much as possible and even though stopping and starting the production ideally would be pretty quick, is it possible that we could just restart the business hosts that had the code change?

So this is our setup:
Ensemble 2016.1

global cache.dat
code1 cache.dat
code2 cache.dat

Namespace that we switch to point to either code1 or code2 and is mapped to the globals.

0 2
0 228

Hey everyone,

I stumbled across a comment in this post that mentioned that the %SYS.GlobalQuery is a potentially faster alternative to %GSIZE. I tested it out and while I like the %SYS.GlobalQuery I noticed that it has some size discrepancies against a %GSIZE with details. Can anyone tell me which is more accurate for estimating the size of globals?

0 2
1 2.2K
Question
· Jun 17, 2019
merge and match

Hi guys

i'm trying to create a DTL that allows me to merge several OBX segments into one . eeverything in the segments is the same except the values in OBX 5 which id like to all to be merged together

0 2
0 287
Question
· Jul 31, 2019
DICOM TCP IN to File Writer

Has anyone had any success receiving a DICOM TCP in, and then using a process to write to a file while responding to the sender correctly? I'm pulling my hair out, and would love to know where I'm going wrong.

0 2
0 237

For Cache client install automation, where are the remote server settings stored on a Windows 10 PC?

Are they stored in the registry? I found the Cache registry key, but it only lists the remote server address and not the ports.

Are they stored in an INI file? If so, I haven't found it yet.

I can push the client install via the very helpful CEDocs URL (https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GCI_windows_silentinst)

0 2
0 369