Question
· Mar 3, 2017
Studio Keyboard Functions

So I finally decided to try out Atelier after having used Studio for who knows how many years. I primarily edit int files directly and am used to all the keyboard shortcuts in Studio. I was fiddling with the preferences under keys but have not got Atelier to behave very well for:

F2 = Jump to next bookmark

<Ctrl><F2> = Toggle bookmark

<F3> = Find Next, <shift><F3> = Find Previous

I can't find any equivalent to F12 to open the currently highlighted routine and jump to that entry point.

1 2
0 467
Question
· Mar 2, 2017
Atelier over https

Can Atelier connect to an Ensemble server that only accepts https connections?

How do I configure that? I did try an ssh into such server and Atelier over that but it didn't seem to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris

1 3
0 372
Question
· Mar 7, 2017
Grand Total

How can I create a calculated field that will give me the grand total of a column? For instance, if I have a row that has 200, 300, 500, 600, how do I get the Grand Total?

I have already used the wrench under Column Options as % of Total so, I can't use that option.

0 9
0 371
Question
· Mar 4, 2017
Calculated Fields
  1. How can I create a calculated field to give the previous date. For example, I need to create a pivot table that shows total payments posted for the prior day.

2. How to create a calculated field to show average daily collections divided by the number of the days passed in a month. So, for today, it would be the average daily collections divided by 4days.

Thanks!

0 3
0 436

Hello

I recently spent some time with Atelier, and tried to use it's inherited (from Eclipse) XSL transformation capabilities.

I have installed Exlipse XML Editor and Tools and Orangevolt XSLT - as it provides Saxon XSLT processor.

I have XSLT 2.0 transformation defined, that uses isc:evaluate() callback function to perform some server side code.

And here is my problem: when I try to run XSL transformation of a file in my project, then as soon as the processor hits isc:evaluate() it fails.

0 5
0 635
Question
· Mar 3, 2017
Large HL7 Batch

Hi

I need to process a very large Batch file which contains HL7 charges which we pull using FTP. I need to loop through the file and do some checks and then split the large Batch file in to individual messages. These individual messages then gets process through a different module to create a output batch of different format

0 3
0 673
Question
· Mar 2, 2017
TLS Cipher Suite selection

Our client is a test out of 2016.1 (Build 656U) Healthshare that wants to do a one way SSL connection to our Java 1.7/Tomcat 8.0 server. We have yet to come up with a secure cipher set that Healthshare and Java agree on for the handshake. So far we've had to use these ciphers identified which are not recommended (though it does do a handshake properly).

0 1
0 978

If your Ensemble environment is actually a HealthShare one, here's a snippet of information that I wasn't able to find in the documentation.

When a namespace is HealthShare-enabled it gets some mappings added to it in order to fetch stuff from the HSLIB database. The most obvious mapping is a package mapping that gives your namespace all the HS.* classes.

0 4
0 405

Hello. New to the forum and was hoping I could get some expert help here. I have one data set that is using CHD Logic to combine Procedure and Diagnosis codes to define Sensitive data and flag the record for additional protected filtering. The files coming in define what is flagged and the Clinical Info Rule and Clinical Info Type are tied to the flag in the file which identifies it as a additional protected record.

0 1
0 375

Hi!

Consider I have a class Package.Data with Property UniqueStringValue as %String.

I introduced the Index for this property:

Index ValueIndex on UniqueStringValue [Unique];

It works well. But if I try to check if there is an object with the certain value in code like this:

if ##class(Package.Data).ValueIndexExists(value)  

this expression fails, if value="value", even if there is an instance with instance.UniqueStingValue="Value"

How can I set the index to prevent saving case sensitive values in this class?

0 6
0 514

I am having a problem getting pair key authentication to work on my local PC. I am using freeSShd as the SFTP server. I generated private and public keys using putty gen . I used these keys to successfully log into the root directory using both Winscp and Putty. But this is not working with an FTP Operation. Below is the error that results. freeSSHd server log shows that I log in but immediately disconnect.

I am working on HS2015.1.1 Please help !!

0 1
0 1.3K

Hi,

I just updated Atelier to 1.01.263 and now many of the Atelier icons/images are blurry and the spacing in the Atelier Explorer doesn't look right. This is on Windows 10. Is this a known issue? Are there any settings I need to adjust?

0 2
0 267

In my country we speak in spanish. My developing machine uses windows 8.1

I made a nice looking html mock-up using angular material (in Atom, writing in UTF-8). I just moved that mock-up to the CSP folder inside Ensemble and it shows the typical weird characters of character encoding problems.

Have you had an issue like this before?

My temporal solution for the html files: I just configured Atom to read the files in Windows 1252 encoding.

0 6
0 967