Can you create ad-hoc Caché relationship objects that are not part of the original Caché class definition? One of the drawbacks with relationships is that that the more relationships you have defined, the more difficult it can be manage. I was wondering rather than having all your relationships defined in the Caché class, could you programmatically create relationships between classes as and when they are required?

0 3
0 368
Question
· Mar 17, 2017
ErrNoResponseClass Explanation?

I'm pretty new to Ensemble and Cache, and I ran into an error today that I haven't seen before: "ErrNoResponseClass: No Response Classname is assigned for Request class <<someNumber>>". I haven't found much documentation about this beyond the Ensemble Error Codes document, which is essentially just a duplicate of the information I can see in the error message when this problem occurs. Is there any further information about this error and the conditions that cause it? Or perhaps what the <<someNumber>> value represents?

0 1
0 238
Question
· Mar 26, 2017
How to split an xml into 3 xml

Hi,

I have a xml stored in a globalCharrachter Stream.

I would like to get a full node parts of the xml to store it in an other file.

Exemple of an Xml store in cache

<doc>
<header></header>
<product></header>
<market></marker>
<doc>
</aaa>

I would like to generate new xml from this one like

<product></product> to product.xml

<market></market> to market.xml

0 3
0 480

Dear InterSystems Community! Do you control your Caché or Caché controls you?

Recently, I decided to start the project about control of Caché instance. The control is based on communication with chat bot.

For example, below text message shows current statistics of the certain Cache instance.

/stat <cache-instance>

0 9
0 583
Question
· Mar 24, 2017
Firefox V52

I have a 100% ZEN application combined with 100% ZENReports and am also using IFind which is part of the solution.

Our application is a cloud hosted solution where we lease a server which does not have a website, only Cache configured under IIS. Connectivity to our site is premised on a URL string such as u12345.usa-server.com/csp/namespace/Cache.cls

0 2
0 281

GT1|1|1|Test^Test||123 Building^123 Building^Brooklyn^NY^11220^United States^^^Kings|^PRN^PH^^^^^^^^^(111) 111-1111~^PRN^CP^^^^^^^^^(222) 222-2222|||""|IN|DGH^Daughter

I'm trying to clear the phone number completely.

Remove target.{GT1(1):GuarantorPhNumHome()} still gives me _~_

0 2
0 395
Question
· Nov 7, 2016
CLS location from INT code

Given location in INT code, as Cache usually reports on error (zWriteReport+25^SomeFile.1), is there any programmatic way to determine corresponding place in original source code?

Jiri

2 10
1 803

Goal:

• Take an HL7 message, parse some data from it
  • Call a web service to get an authorization key, comes back as a simple string
  • Create a request object with data from the HL7 message and send it to the Web Service

The main web method call requires that key I received as a Soap Header element. All I can pass to the SOAP Operation business class is the request object with the data I plucked from the HL7 payload. Nothing in that particular request message has anything in it that tells anything to send the header, too.

0 2
0 1.1K

Let's say I have two classes: A and B. They share no common parent except %SystemBase. But these classes have some properties with the same name (type may be the same or not):

Class A {

Property data As C;

Property data2;

}
Class B {

Property data As D;

Property data3;

}

I need to automatically convert object of class A into object of class B. I'm planing to write a class generator that generates a separate class that converts A to B. It would work like this:

0 4
0 400

Currently, we have an application running in one namespace ("Database B") that has globals and routines mapped to another database ("Database A"). After enforcing clean up on Database A, we found that 90% of the disk is free. We would like to compact Database A and release the unused space. However, we are running OpenVMS, which seems to be the issue.

For databases consisting of only globals, we are able to use ^GBLOCKCOPY; however, we need to ensure that the routines and mappings are also copied.

1 8
0 996

Is there some setting I'm missing with Atelier when it comes to auto indentation or something not supported yet? I noticed that it won't set the correct indentation when it comes to closing curly braces, as well as no auto indentation when I go to the next line after a beginning curly brace. If it's not something currently supported, is there any ETA on this?

IE This is what Atelier does:

Method blah(param1) as %Status {
Try {
}
Catch Exception {
// blah
}

}

This is what Cache studio does:

0 3
0 304
Question
· Mar 22, 2017
Query

Hi All, In Cache Table i have stored the data value as horlog format ,by query how to retrive the data when i give the data field as date format.

0 4
0 485

I have been asked to assist in the planning of the a new server for our database, which we will be changing operating systems from OpenVMS to Linux (RedHat distribution). However, its difficult to find material regarding what would be recommended, which is likely due to the database being proprietary.

In looking at the information provided below and hoping to decrease processing time, would anyone be able to recommend type of configuration we should have for the new Linux server? Please feel free to ask any clarifying questions.

0 2
0 1.3K

We are using Cache in our application. We are using default username/password for connecting to the Cache Database through Cache Manege Provider. Can we limit the permission of the user _SYSTEM to access only limited database/namespace.

Can we create new user for ODBC connection? Is there any API provided for creating user with limited access so that the user creation process can be automated.

0 1
0 728
Question
· Mar 21, 2017
Journal file I/O error

One of my journal spaces has status "IOER" in MSM MUMPS.

I think this is happend during system freeze.

I never seeing a journal file status like that. I did not find anything about it in the intersystems documentation.

I can simply delete the damaged file, but I'd like to know how to prevent this from happening.

Anyone have some idea about it?

My MSM-UNIX Version is 4.4.0.

Thanks

0 2
0 308

I have an XML I am sending to an operation from a BPL. This is a query for Patient information from Epic using a web service. I created the operation using the add-in in Studio. I setup the BPL to do a Call and send whatever data I receive from the client. I get a response back from Epic with a list of matching Patients. In the BPL I am trying to use the Response Builder to pass the response ID, name, DOB, etc. to matching context items to then pass to the client as a response. I get the following error within the call:

0 4
0 1K

I am trying to return the maximum of the value of 2 fields: LastViewed and LastDownloaded AS a local variable -LastAccessed for each row, using a SQL query . These values are stored as $ H format. Is there an existing SQL command that compares two column values ? I could not find one, so I tried using a $Select statement . I got an error that said A term expected beginning with either of: identifier, constant, aggregate, $$,(,:,+....)

Here is the SQL Query I am trying to run:-

0 5
0 709