Hi,

I'm unable to locate a set of instructions that would allow me to encrypt the traffic to/from the Cache' Management Portal (that is - run it over HTTPS)

I am referring to the Management portal as hosted by the private Apache Web server instance installed with Cache. (I know how to do this for regular web sites hosted on, for example, IIS).

I would imagine the steps would involve, (a) enable SSL on that apache instance and (b) deploy certificates into the Apache web server.

Does anyone have a step-by-step guide on how this is accomplished ?

0 6
0 2K

I ike to create schema independent DTL to add FTS segment to the end of a message. The problem that I see if do I need to loop each segment to find the last segment ? Or is there a better way to do this?

ClassMethod Transform(source As %RegisteredObject, target As %RegisteredObject) As %Status
{

set target=source.%ConstructClone(1)
set FTSseg= "FTS||End Of File|"

ERROR
quit sc
}

0 1
0 397

Hi,

We are trying to feed in HTTP request & get HTTP Response in ensemble production.

From the below link we got the code for HTTP Request/Response Example. while executing the code we are getting following error: "ERROR <Ens>ErrFailureTimeout: FailureTimeout of 30 seconds exceeded in Test.HTTP.Operation; status from last attempt was ERROR #5922: Timed out waiting for response​"

0 2
0 888
Question
· Jun 5, 2017
Error in the SOAP Wizard

Hi,

In SOAP Wizard, whatever WSDL I pass, I m getting the following error in the SOAP Response. Even If I create my own SOAP Web-Service and pass its WSDL, I am getting the same.

0 3
0 644

I'm aware of two ways to get list of files in a dir:

set dir = "C:\temp\"
set rs = ##class(%File).FileSetFunc(dir, , , 1)
do rs.%Display()

and:

set dir = "C:\temp\"
set file=$ZSEARCH(dir_"*")
while file'="" {
   write !,file
   set file=$ZSEARCH("")
}

Yet they bot return only files and directories in a current directory, but not files in subdirectories.

I suppose I call one of these recursively, but maybe there's a better solution?

1 25
1 3.7K
Question
· Jun 1, 2017
ZW in other stack frames

Hello,

is it possible to ZW variables in stack frames above the current one? I am calling a custom logging method, and would like to log variables from the point of call.

Thanks

Jiri

0 2
0 318
Question
· May 25, 2017
Atelier and Inspector

Hi,

Cache Studio's inspector window can show me a Cache class's properties,methods parameters, XDATA blocks, Triggers, Foreign Keys, Queries and more, in a table in the Inspector window. Additionally, for properties, where the property accepts parameters, these parameters are listed together with possible value choices.

0 7
0 424

Is there any methods/ways through which will get to know whether any of the Unit Test cases is/are failing in the Terminal with status as either 0 or False in case of Failure & 1 or Ture in case of Test Passes (we are getting an url of the csp page with the report which has the passed failed status) as we need to send this failure status to Jenkins for the Build to Fail (where in we have acheived this part in making the build failure/success based on harcoded boolean)

0 2
0 683

Hi everyone,

i have a problem with the "ExecuteUpdateParmArray()" methode from the "EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter" adaptater when i try to update a sql server 2008 table with JDBC connection.

..Adapter.ExecuteUpdateParmArray(.nRows,sqlUpdate,.param)

return to me the following error:

0 3
0 517