I am experiencing a problem with an EDI process that uses a SQL Batch Service to connect to our DEV environment. However, when we point the EDI service to our TEST server, it errors out.

I have checked every single property on our TEST and DEV servers as well as the properties on the associated tables. They are identical. Nothing has changed in the SQL either.

0 1
0 260

Hi,

I'm trying to establish a communication between my edge, which is in one server, with my HUB which is in another one.
In EDGE, when the HS.Gateway.HSWS.WebServices component sends a message to the HUB component, it receives the following error: "Cannot invoke method RegisterGateway; WebServiceClientClass 'HS.Hub.HSWS.WebServicesClient' could not be instantiated, or the WebServiceURL Location could not be determined".

May someone help me?

0 1
0 378

Trying to map two repeatable fields from a record mapper. The fields are separated by a ^. I've tried a fore each, but still getting an error when testing in the transform.

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <UNDEFINED>XMLLOOP2+414^BHS.RecordMap.PenradConvPath.Record.1 *%SAX("1",23)
0 1
0 272

Hi

I am currently working with a "Stem Cell" supplier who do not have any/much Interface capability to push "Bone Marrow" harvest information. But willing to develop an HL7 feed/ WSDL capability.

It will be ideal, if I can get this via HL7 as much as possible and wondering if anyone has used HL7 to transmit bone marrow CD34, CD3 makers, product location and Harvest information? if so can you please advise which HL7 messages are ideal and some sample messages if possible please?

How about

0 1
0 240

Hi,

While HL7 Errors ACKs come back in the soap response, the HL7v2 Error ACK message is not processed.

I used the SOAP Wizard to construct my classes, but the generated code doesn't handle the HL7v2 ACK.
Does health Connect have a class that handles this?

Failing an official solution should I go ahead and make make my own classes based on EnsLib.HL7.Operation.TCPOperation, but wrapping it with the generated SOAP handling code.

How have others dealt with this?

0 1
0 345

When publish my application on the iis server below function not working..

Public Shared Sub Connection()
Try
factory = CreateObject("CacheObject.Factory")
If Not factory.IsConnected() Then
Dim connectstring As String
connectstring = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings.Get("con")
Dim success As Boolean
success = factory.Connect(connectstring)
End If

0 1
0 367

Hi, i am trying to transform a mensage HL7 ORUR01. The segmnet OBX.5 is dynamic and i'm calling to subtranform item but fail.

this is the error:
ERROR <Ens>ErrException: <METHOD DOES NOT EXIST>zTransform+16 ^es.gra.informes.transformaciones.OBXToInforme.1 *GetSegmentAt,EnsLib.HL7.Segment -- - registrado como '-'
número - @'
Set zSrcOBJz=source.GetSegmentAt("5",.tSC1)'

0 1
0 374
Question
· Mar 30, 2019
X12 Routing - Whole Batch

When a X12 message comes into Ensemble as a Whole Batch how do you search on a segment within the body of the message? For example, a REF segment. It appears the only way is to set the Service to a single session batch, but this doesn't allow you to send the message as a Whole Batch to the Operation.

0 1
0 290
Question
· Mar 25, 2019
Error in ebXML SOAP Service

We're moving an Ensemble production from Ensemble 2010 to Ensemble 2017 and in it we have a ebXML SOAP Service. It extends EnsLib.ebXML.Service.SOAPService and just contains one method with a method keyword of SoapAction = ebXML.

We're receiving a SOAP message with a SOAP action = urn:nhs:names:services:pdsquery/QUPA_IN000011UK02 and this is getting rejected with the error message ERROR #6207: Unexpected SOAPACTION value: urn:nhs:names:services:pdsquery/QUPA_IN000011UK02

0 1
0 331

Hi,

I want to edit the the Master viewer /source UI of HealthShare Provider Directory with a property/ element of String type.

There are predefined CodeTables structure by which i can't add the Attributes of the above element because somehow above element attributes are different than the code Table structures .

Can we add a new Customize Code Table other than predefiend Code tables in the HealthShare Provider Directory ?

Is there any way or any tutorial by which we can edit the Master Viewer ?

0 1
0 307
Question
· Feb 8, 2019
CCD Filtering

I am new to CCDs and I have a question for you all.

I need to take in a CCD from our EMR, filter out sensitive data then send it on as a CCD.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

0 1
0 267
Question
· Feb 1, 2019
Message Bank Usage

Hi

Has anyone implemented the message bank functionality in particular in the UK and if so what are your experiences of it in particular for custom messages? We are thinking of using it as our long term store and would like any feedback on it. We use a mix of REST web services, custom messages, HL7v2 and FHIR messaging within the Health area (NHS Trust to be exact).

I would also be interested in which version you implemented this upon.

Thanks

Ian

0 1
0 287

Hi,

I have been trying to implement SPA using routing between two components in a CSP page.

If i use the line which i commented the page views and gets data from the vue instance (when not using the <route-view> and other 2 vue route functions below).

since i need to implement routing i am using as below, now the property "selectedYear" is not getting data from vue instane and i am getting the below error as well.

I dont know whether i am going down the right path.

please see my code below and help me

0 1
1 1.8K

I would like to know any experience working with OPC UA standard in industry sector or IoT. Currently there is no adaptor implemented in IS IRIS for it but it seems to be pushed as the main standard in industry. Did anyone had to implement their own libraries or adaptors to deal with it? Or do you advice to use any already implemented library in Java, Python,...? Any feedback would be appreciated.

0 1
0 379

SQL gateway. 'Locking' problem.

while debugging, is there in Caché a command to 'unlock' the instance of a class ?

close class, and kill class is not enough.

same problem in %Activate link

for each debug I have to exit (Halt) the terminal,

make debug in C#

coming back , and re-load again in Caché.

Regards,

Emanuel

0 1
0 307

Hi, guys,

I've written a DT for a partner which transfers a csv file into SDA3.

I', using record map to gather data from a folder storing csv files and using the DT to tranfer the records into sda3 entities.

The followings are the codes of that DT:

Class POC.DT.CSV2SDA3 Extends Ens.DataTransformDTL [ DependsOn = (User.PhysicalExam.Record, POC.SDA.Container) ]

{

Parameter IGNOREMISSINGSOURCE = 1;

Parameter REPORTERRORS = 1;

Parameter TREATEMPTYREPEATINGFIELDASNULL = 0;

0 1
0 322

I have edited the Clinical Viewer portal.

I made a new timeline with Patient Encounters. Did this using a external javascript outside Zen Component used for current chartbook.

So, i need to call function inside Zen Component. When i choose any encounter in current timeline is invoked a function, is name is SelectOneEp(' PatientID HERE ',''), i need help how to invoke this method in Zen Component estructure.

I already did the call from external JavaScript.

0 1
0 334