We have a stored procedure with one input parameter and one input/output parameter.

declare @hl7message nvarchar(max) = 'Pass the hl7 message here',
@output nvarchar(max);

EXEC sp_InsertHl7 @hl7message, @outputresult = @output OUTPUT;
print @output;

@output value will be "Pass" or "Fail"

Below code is inserting the HL7 successfully into the target DB, but not returning the output value as expected.

0 3
0 449

Hello,

I am new to this forum. So please let me know if this is not the place to post these questions.

I have heard from some previous Intersystems presentations that FHIR profile validation before posting to FHIR server (using $validate) would be available in IRIS for Health. How do I confirm if this functionality is available and if so, on which version of IRIS?

Thanks

0 1
0 246

Hey Developers,

Good news! One more upcoming in-person event is nearby.

We're pleased to invite you to join "J On The Beach", an international rendezvous for developers and DevOps around Big Data technologies. A fun conference to learn and share the latest experiences, tips & tricks related to Big Data technologies, and, the most important part, it’s On The Beach!

🗓 April 27-29, 2022

📍Málaga, Spain

This year, InterSystems is a Gold Sponsor of the JOTB.

We're more than happy to invite you and your colleagues to our InterSystems booth for a personal conversation. As always, there will be some surprises on it... 😁

2 0
0 384

Hello,

Recently I have been tinkering with VSCode and ObjectScript extension to connect to my dockerized IRIS instance. I have configured the instance to use Apache as a Web Gateway as per instructions and it has been working well. Currently I'm using a self-signed certificate for the SSL part of the connection. The browser nags about insecure certs when connecting to Management Portal but that's expected.

However when I try to connect to the instance with VSCode it simply fails with the following error message

0 8
0 527

Hey Developers,

Get an introduction to the new template editor. In this video, we'll also tell you about recent use cases:

Update on Intelligent Chart Review

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1y31u1Z1mp0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 185

We've been tasked with developing a file upload module as part of our wider system, storing scanned documents against a patients profile. Our Intersystems manager suggested storing those files in the DB as streams would be the best approach and it sounded like a solid idea, it can be encrypted, complex indexes, optimized for large files and so on. However the stake holder questioned why would we want to do that over storing them in windows folders and that putting it in the DB was nuts.

2 25
2 1K

Hello Community,

I am still pretty new to Ensemble, Cashé, or ObjectScript. My question is this how can I tell when a file was finished and read fully? Currently, I have an EnsLib.FilePassthroughService reads a file from a designated file path and moves it to an archive file path. I need to set up an alert or a notification that can tell me once the file has been read in its entirety and has been moved out of its current file path.

0 3
0 198

I have a few Radio buttons, some of which have to have the same value. I need to know which one the user have selected, so I am using text, however it does not work well so far.

Example:
I have 4 Radio buttons: Apple, Pear, Lemon and Orange, with values: Apple, Pear have Value 1, and Lemon and Orange have Value of 2
(this unfortunatelly cannot be changed for this particular application)

I need to figure out that the user picked specifically Apple, so I am using text as follows:

0 5
0 157

Hello communty.

I searched a way to transform a HL7 Message to Persistent. I found a way how to create Data Transformation from Mangment Portal -> Data Transformation Interface. But my task is to create somthing similar to that tool in my web site interface. And the question is: Is There way to create something like new instance of Data Transformation class " Ens.DataTransformDTL" using object script?

Thank you!

0 2
0 191
Question
· Apr 2, 2022
Subscript with double quoted

Hi Team,

I would like to save the array subscript with in double quotes

eg sub1=111,sub2=444 (these values are dynamic)

set array(sub1,sub2)=""

It will be saved as array(111,444)=""

but I want to save it as array("111","444")=""

I am trying to save it from the class like """"_sub1_"""" but its not displaying as expected.

Kindly do the need full.

Thanks in Advance

0 11
0 310
Question
· Mar 21, 2022
Available space in a DB

When we run data purges in a namespace, the size and space of the DB does not change. I assume like Oracle it leaves white space that is usable by cache, but is there a way to see how much of this space is available? Today I increased the size of the disk available to the system as we were reaching critical low disk space, however, with the purges, we should have several hundred GB of available space inside the database to use. And is it safe to allow the system to run out of available disk space, as long as there is enough free space in the DB for writing data?

0 6
0 586