Hey Community,

Exciting results from a massive workload to test InterSystems API. We'll describe how we're trying to push the boundaries of the current technology in the public cloud:

Running Large-Scale Rest API in the Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_oJD2XsDrfY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 227
Question
· May 25, 2022
Data import/export

I am creating "models" that contain rows in several class tables called Model, Path, Node.

So, model 19 includes 1 row in the Model table, 11 rows in the Path table, and 10 rows in the Node table.

I'd like to write some utilities to "move" model 19 from one instance to another.

0 4
0 431

We’ll be at the Global Summit in June! If you’re planning on attending please come and say hi to us in the Partner Pavilion. Just a warning, our brand might look a little different from what you’re used to 👀

We’re looking forward to catching up with everyone and hearing what you’ve been up to since 2019. If you would like to book a meeting or join our User Group Session, email laurelj@georgejames.com. We hope to see you in Seattle!

1 0
0 154
Question
· Nov 1, 2021
Cloudflare and CSP

Hi,

Has anyone experienced any issues when using Cloudflare in front of a csp application?

I keep getting 502 errors when Cloudflare is active?

Strangely, the SMP works but only if I remove the trailing question mark from the url but it doesn't resolve the issue when I try any other csp application URL's.

0 3
0 253

I have a database with almost 1T of free space. I want to run the compaction process to reclaim and subsequently free that space. I am aware that this process is a background process but will the level of processing required to move this volume of space to the end of the file to allow for reclamation impact system usage while this process is running. Essentially, does this process run at a low priority and use processing as available. I am trying to determine if I should run this over a weekend or can this be run at any time.

0 2
0 237

Hi Community,

We are pleased to introduce a new reward on Global Masters:

Coursera subscription for 1 year / 6 months:

✅ Access 7,000+ courses and Specializations from 170+ leading companies and universities

✅ Earn unlimited certificates

✅ Learn job-relevant skills and tools with 2,000+ guided projects and hands-on labs from industry experts

✅ Choose from more than 15 Professional Certificate programs from industry leaders like Google, Facebook, and more

The reward is available for redemption for all GM advocates.
If you want to redeem an access to Coursera for another period of time, e.g. 1 or 3 month - just let us know!

3 0
0 184

Kidney Disease can be discovered from some parameters well known to the medical community. In this way, in order to help the medical community and computerized systems, especially AI, the scientist Akshay Singh published a very useful dataset for training ML algorithms in the detection/prediction of kidney disease. This publication can be found on the largest and best known data repository for ML, Kaggle at https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/akshayksingh/kidney-disease-dataset.

2 0
0 289
Article
· May 31, 2022 1m read
Project info chest

I think each of us has on the computer directories with photo files of relatives and friends, music albums of favorite bands and singers, as well as e-book libraries. I also have them, and I came up with the idea to implement a convenient interface for these files. You can read more about the project in the article.
And I proposed this project for the contest, maybe it will be useful to you.

0 0
0 142
Article
· May 30, 2022 3m read
ObjectScript Syntax For GitLab

Hi Community,

Recently, I migrated a series of Objectscript repositories from XML to UDL format.
After the migration, I was a bit disappointed by the presentation on the GitLab web interface.

Since Objectscript syntax is supported by GitHub, I thought It would be also supported by GitLab. Unfortunately, the library used by GitLab to highlight the code does not have an extension to support Objectscript.

11 1
2 476

Diabetes can be discovered from some parameters well known to the medical community. In this way, in order to help the medical community and computerized systems, especially AI, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases published a very useful dataset for training ML algorithms in the detection/prediction of diabetes. This publication can be found on the largest and best known data repository for ML, Kaggle at https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/mathchi/diabetes-data-set.

6 1
1 287
Article
· May 30, 2022 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - May 2022

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

3 2
0 170

The annual competition for InterSystems IRIS developers is coming!

We're super excited to invite you all to join the Grand Prix contest for building open-source solutions using InterSystems IRIS data platform!

New developers are welcome to join --> create an account now.

🏆 InterSystems Grand Prix Programming Contest 🏆

In prizes: more than $22,000

Contest running: May 9 - 29, 2022

Voting period: May 30 - June 5, 2022

11 10
0 1.6K

Hi, I am glad to announce another submission to OpenExchange and the current contest, the FHIR Pseudonymization Proxy. The FHIR Pseudonymization Proxy adds a transparent pseudonymization layer to any existing FHIR server, enabling clients to perform queries on the FHIR server – which may contain personal identifying information – and receive an on-the-fly pseudonymized version of the data.

1 0
2 272

ZPM is a great tool.
You can compose a large WebApplication following the existing examples.
But differently, to Classes, Routines, Macros, or Globals I found no direct way
to deploy a few additional CSP pages directly into an existing Namespace
without touching the existing content.

A side issue was to find a solution that is independent of WIN or Linux directories.

My solution acts in 2 steps

2 0
1 174

Hey Developers,

Join us as we share lessons learned from standing up the initial InterSystems cloud offerings. We'll cover the challenges of standing up a SaaS and how to meet them:

Running InterSystems IRIS Workloads in the Cloud: Lessons Learned

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sxeFTkZisjs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 265